Daytime: Week of August 19th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryin4days

Reaction score
Y&R
Everyone receiving post cards on the same day from different parts of the world from Katherine confused me. I haven't watched in months, only read the summaries so can someone explain that to me please. From what I understand, she sent everyone these post cards from different locales asking them to meet her at the mansion on a certain day and time. And they all receive these cards on the same day. How is that even possible or did I misunderstand the set up to the meeting?

Y&R
Oh, I know that JS. It was kind of weird that the postcards they all received were mailed from different places/countries, but they each received them on the same day. Unless she paid for some kind of delayed delivery service how is this possible. Do you think they are being gathered not only to tell them of her passing but for the reading of her will also?

Y&R:

Loved Murphy telling everyone about their travels and how happy Katherine was and that once she had reached the end of her trip she happily and peacefully died in her sleep. And then her letter was typical Katherine...telling people not to cry over her, how Jill was making it all about her, and how her memorial service was going to be quite the event, they'd better alert the police and fire dept now. LOL.

Looks like Noah is starting to figure some stuff out about his mother. Maybe Noah and Summer can put the pieces together to out Sharon for what happened with Phyllis. I'm glad Avery sort of spoke up to Sharon about her butting into Nick's life. Unfortunately Nick is too stupid to see Sharon for what she's really doing and Avery is being too nice about it. Loved the preview of Noah telling Sharon that Nick and Avery were getting married very soon. The look on Sharon's face was priceless.

Y&R:
I hope something is done quick to save the character of Sharon. It looks like the Sharon/Nick/Phyllis triangle disaster will resume but with Phyllis' sister in her place. Nick is a clueless wimp and a hypcrite and Avery is just too darn boring.

Y&R:

What is with people doing it on the couch in the middle of the living room with windows where people can see in?? Good grief. Not to mention that Noah and Summer (and who knows who else) have keys to the place and could walk in at any time! :eek:

Y&R:
And that's not the first time someone has seen two people going at it on that very couch. Remember when Patty spied Jack and Phyllis doing the deed which led to her sneaking those cookies (???) to Summer she knew she was allergic to.

GH:

So it was Laura that Luke found!! I forgot that Laura was out looking for him. I wonder if they will make it to the hospital in time for Maxie to have the baby. I think perhaps Maxie is going to have high blood pressure or there's an issue with the baby because I think she's going to end up having a c-section.

AJ seems to keep getting tempted by alcohol...wonder if he will eventually fall off the wagon. I'm glad Liz told Nikolas about AJ attacking Connie. Even if she won't admit it maybe that's her way of showing that the dangerous side of AJ is worrisome. I don't like that she keeps making excuses for him.

Loved Anna interrogating Britt. I really hope this whole story of Dr. O/Jerry Jacks etc leads to everyone finding out about Robin and her returning to the show.

GH
I hope it leads to Robin's rescue also Sparks. Patrick without Robin does not make for good tv. After Robin's "death", it was great watching him grieve and adjust to being a single dad. The day of her funeral when he dreamed she was in the shower with him, then she was there in the bedroom tying his tie as tears rolled down his face, that's the kind of magic Patrick only has with Robin. I'm not feeling him at all with goody-goody Sabrina. I would have much rathered watch him try to save his marriage to Robin while dealing with wacko Britt. Kimberly McCullough (Robin) will hopefully return so that Anna can drag Robin back to Port Charles with the quickness.

Y&R
Now this is a tangled web. Avery asks Summer, her niece, to be her maid of honor when she marries Summer's "dad", who was married to Summer's mom, Avery's sister, for years. I just figure Avery is now the substitute Phyllis. She's marrying Phyllis' ex and she's been Summer's confidant since she came to town.

Y&R:

So sick of Y&R being the Sharon show. Seems like Noah has her figured out. Getting sick of her "conversations" with Cassie too. I liked the short scene between Jack and Jill and then how Lauren went to go see Jill after Jack called her telling her about Katherine. At least Lauren could be bothered to step away from the Carmine debacle long enough to go comfort her sister whereas we didn't even get a scene between Michael and Phyllis before she left. :beat: Horrible writing there!

GH:

Just as I suspected, Maxie is going to have to have an emergency c-section. Same thing happened to me with my sweet little Jax. Although, they just told me that he was having heart rate issues and that the umbilical cord was wrapped around his arm/shoulder area. Turns out it was wrapped around his neck 4 times!! I never went through any labor and we went straight to c-section. I didn't find out until after he was born that had we tried labor, one contraction may have killed him. So glad God was watching out that day! :kiss:
I figured AJ would start drinking, although I thought it was kinda funny when Ava came up behind him and grabbed that first shot and downed it. LOL. Other than that, this was a pretty boring episode. Not interested in the Kiki/Franco drama. Stupid.

GH
Maxie thinking she'd be able to just hand her and Spinelli's baby off to Lulu and Dante was complete idiocy. She really believed she'd be able to carry her, and the man she loves, baby for 9 months and have no regrets letting someone else act as parents. Lulu is going to freak the heck out when the truth is revealed. She and Dante think of this baby as theirs.

General Hospital

GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini confirms exclusively to Digest that Kimberly McCullough will return this fall as Robin — and it won't be a blink-and-you-miss it visit, he assures; the actress has inked a contract. "Robin is such an important part of the history of GENERAL HOSPITAL. It will be so wonderful to see her come back and what that effect will have on the canvas," he beams. For the inside scoop on McCullough's comeback, including Valentini's preview of the resumption of the Patrick/Robin love story, be sure to pick up the next Digest, on newsstands Friday.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/digest-exclusive-kimberly-mccullough-returns-gh

Young and the Restless

I think you are right…I recognized him but couldn’t place him.

Sharon’s schemes always come back to bit her in the butt and this one will to ship her off to rehab get healthy because her drama is wash rinse and dry again and again. Same with Adam he needs to be put in his place for how he treats people. Neil drama I just can’t get into. I did like the way Melanie treated Adam today. Where was Cassie today? They need to wrap-up some of these SL and move on to some that are more exciting and new!

General Hospital

What’s with all the visions and ghosts today? Stuff like this doesn’t make me want to watch and doesn’t keep me interested or excited about the show. For me it was more of a filler show!

GH
Robin Returning - I wish we had a happy dance icon. I seriously need me some Robin and Patrick NOW. They need to get him away from Sabrina quick, fast, and in a hurry. The best part about Robin's return though will be the drama it will cause with little Emma who loved her mommy dearly but has become a huge fan of Sabrina.

Y&R
Ghost Cassie needs to go away and never be seen again! Sharon needs SERIOUS help not encouragement to persue Nick. Ghost Cassie is truly a slap to old Cassie... Old Cassie would encourage his mother to seek help and treatment..

GH:

I am soooooo excited about Robin returning!!! Yay yay yay!!! This is going to be awesome!!

So now Spinelli knows the truth about Maxie's baby. I feel bad for all the heartache this is going to cause a whole host of people. Lulu and Dante are already bonding with their baby, not to mention the joy from the grandparents. I really hope Britt is pregnant with Lulu/Dante's baby so that they still get their little miracle in the end but obviously it's going to take a lot of healing between them and Maxie once that comes out.

So obvious that Julian was going to be a match for Danny. I wonder how long it will take to figure out he's Sam's dad. It looks like Connie might not get a chance to tell Sonny about her suspicions of Julian before taking a bullet. I wonder if AJ will be the one to pull the trigger. I'm thinking they're just going to make it look like he's the obvious suspect but in reality it's probably going to be Ava or Julian that does the deed.

Speaking of AJ...I haven't had an opinion really one way or the other about him since he returned but I liked his relationship with Michael and was willing to give him and Liz a chance but after his little drunken comment to her about Jake there's no going back from that. He can go drown himself in a river of vodka for all I care. What a jerk!

GH
I am happy concerning Robin's return as well... Geez Patrick needs to be free from under boring Sabrina!! She's suffocating him

Young and the Restless

Poor innocent Sharon “butter wouldn’t melt in her month”! I don’t like Adam sniffing around Chelsea, he had her love and he threw it away for Sharon and her problems, now that Sharon nose is on Nick he wants Chelsea back, Chelsea and Connor deserve better then Adam and the Newman’s. Jill says she doesn’t deserve Katherine’s fortune but she will take it! True Jill form! Look out Chelsea today Adam is nice to you but tomorrow he will stab you in the back. Well they are bringing up Faith in true Newman and Sharon fashion lying already. I like that Avery is calling Sharon out on her crap.

General Hospital
Spinelli's a dad, and he knows it! The crybaby in me jumped free when he said "that's my daughter". Go get your baby girl Spin. Now we just need Patrick to find out Robin's alive and Adam to find out the truth about baby boy Connor (Y&R) and my soap world will be a euphoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back