Daytime: Week of August 26th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Hospital

I also think Ava shot Connie. She is the AJ (Ava Jerome) Did you notice how she walked in the room right after AJ did? I think it will come out that either a woman got him a cab home or was seen driving him home. I LOVE Luke with Tracy. I was never a Luke and Laura fan even in the heydays. I always said Luke raped Laura.
Can't wait for Robin to come home. And I would really like Maxie to speak up and tell the truth about the baby, enough already.

Y&R:

Let's hope this Carmine debacle is over...but I agree with lovin_safe. I don't think we've seen the last of him. He had a smirk on his face as he was put in his cell. Seems like there's finally a little bit of movement with Hillary the blogger. I still think the story sucks but Neil is close to figuring it out and Lily knows something is very off with Hillary. That storyline can't get over quick enough. I'm wondering if either Sharon or Faith is going to ruin Nick/Avery wedding. I could see something happening. And yes, I'm sick of hearing about them getting married too. Is this supposed to happen next week? I hope so.

GH:

I didn't watch GH back in the day when Scott was on before so I have no connection to the Scott/Laura relationship. But from what I've seen I can't stand the guy. I hope he's gone from the show. It looks like Laura might be out too? Hard to tell. Perhaps she'll be back in a few weeks or something. I liked her scenes with Luke. I think I'm more on team Luke/Tracy though. They're funny together and yet you can really see a love and caring between them. I suppose Patrick will confront Britt out at the Cassadine compound. Why do I get the feeling she will give birth out there? And how long till everyone finds out Patrick is not the father and we all find out the truth about the baby. So I wonder if Elizabeth is still going to continue defending AJ. It seems like after the comment he made about Jake she has started to rethink her feelings about him but I feel like she may still try to prove his innocence. She needs to cut her losses and stay away from him. The guy is a loose cannon.

Young and the Restless:

By the time Sharon is done manipulating Faith, she'll be seeing Cassie and be in need of meds too.

edited to add name of show being discussed...JS

Sorry about that JS. I keep forgetting. I so hate seeing that red type in my posts lol and try to avoid making such mistakes when commenting because it takes me back to high school English when teachers would use a red pen to point out errors in papers/essays. I have a red pen phobia lol.

Ok back to the topic at hand - Daytime this week!

Young of the Restless

Yep, Adam is a changed man a loving son that can’t wait to takeover Chandler Industries, Victor’s best friend owned but Adam wouldn’t understand that because he doesn’t have any friends. I like the talk that Noah and Tyler had about Courtney she would be good with Noah its time for him to move on, after all Kyle and Summer went together about as good as water and oil. The rest of the show was filler for me.

Bold and the Beautiful

Bill’s look was priceless when they took down his picture of CEO and Katie replaced it! Wyatt sure is getting an earful from Katie maybe his mom had good reason to keep him away from Bill. I hope finally Bill has a child that doesn’t ask him when to jump and how high. Go Maya; the men on this show seem to think it’s OK to do what ever they want but the women are supposed to be 2 steps behind their butt and obey them. Rick deserves a conniving b$%#h like Caroline. Go Wyatt….It was a great show today!

General Hospital

Today’s show was just a normal day in the soap world, nothing compelling or exciting for me. They are dragging some of the SL’s on to long. I think maybe Julian does have a heart unlike this sister. The best part was the last 10 seconds when Brita screamed out that you are not the father to Patrick!

Y&R:
@JS, that's the only person I could think too. Or maybe Jack? Today's show was pretty boring. Of course I was dealing with a toddler while watching so that could have something to do with my attention span. :D Victoria still has weird hair. Even when they try to style it I think it looks bad. I really like the guy that plays Noah. The actor does a good job. I still have to remind myself that Abby is Abby. LOL.

GH:
I liked the scenes between Patrick and Britt. He really let her have it re: her mother as well he should. Just wait till he finds out about Robin! OMG, can't wait for that! When Britt said "he's not your son!" I thought for sure that tomorrow's episode will have her covering by saying something like "he's OUR son" or something like that. But in the previews they show her talking about the paternity test being faked. Yes! We're getting somewhere. I know I should probably hate Maxie for what she's doing to Dante/Lulu re: the baby but I couldn't help but get emotional when she sneaked into the nicu to see her baby. I can't wait for the Spinelli/Maxie showdown. Should be good.

Y&R:
See, I'm thinking Jack would actually make some sense. He and Adam are "friends" and it would stick it to Victor because that's his mortal enemy. Jill is an interesting choice too. She's probably still ticked at Katherine for not putting her in charge at Chancellor Industries.

Young and the Restless:

Here's my two cents...JACK. Didn't he have something to do with Chancellor years ago?

edited to add name of show being discussed....JS

General Hospital

Yesterday's show was excellent! Patrick & Britt had me on the edge. I'm elated that she yelled You are NOT this baby's father.

I always enjoy Nicholas & Lulu scenes. This new Lulu actress has already won me over.

I've been trying to think but don't recall anyone that I didn't like Luke with. Laura, Holly, Skye, Tracy. All different dynamics but played well. Tracy with him gets the most laughs from me though.

If anything, the character of Scotty Baldwin has been consistent thru the years. He's always reminded me of a rabbid dog frothing at the mouth for his next attack, mostly being Luke.

Y&R - SPOILERS
Today is the day. I can't wait to see the look on Chelsea's face when the doctor tells her and Dylan that Connor has a degenerative eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa and its inherited from one of the parents. Connor could go blind. If this doesn't set of the sirens with Dylan he really is a hopeless idiot. Adam should be finding out the truth about his baby boy soon and I for one can not wait.

And guess what, JACK is the secret investor. It's going to be a great Friday in Genoa City.

Bold and the Beautiful

Boy, Bill and Brooke they are clueless…I’m glad Wyatt isn’t a wimp like Liam. I think Liam is going to regret telling Wyatt off, because it will be full steam ahead going after Hope. I think it would serve Bill right if Wyatt and Katie got together.

General Hospital

The show was decent today anyone yelling at everyone. We got interrupted the last 15 minutes. Why are all the men on soaps so dense? Patrick wasn’t hearing a thing that Brita said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back