Daytime: Week of December 23rd (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovin_safe

Reaction score
B&B

Quinn gets her job back at Forrester
Wyatt gets Hope to tell him what she saw
Hope shocks Wyatt when she mentions the note he sent her
Wyatt tells Hope that he loves her
Hope vows to never be betrayed again
Liam tells Brooke about Quinn’s dastardly set up
Liam finds Hope and explains what Quinn did
Wyatt approaches as Liam asks Hope an important question
An invitation to the tropics is issued and accepted
Hope apologizes to Liam for doubting him
Felicia, Tony and Kristen come home for Christmas – as does little RJ
Pam and Eric plan a way to celebrate without Stephanie
The Forrester’s remember holidays with Stephanie
RJ is reunited with his parents
Bill suddenly learns of Ridge’s return
Ridge’s curiosity is raised when he catches Brooke and Bill together
Brooke bravely tells Ridge the truth about her affair with Bill
Rick is affronted by Ridge’s take charge attitude at Forrester Creations
Quinn takes advantage of Pam to get close to Eric

GH

The citizens of Port Charles celebrate Christmas
One woman is left heartbroken, while another's dream comes true
Sabrina gets an unexpected visitor
Dante is determined to get some answers about the shooting at the warehouse
Max clings to life as Diane and Milo sit at his bedside
Sonny claims that the shooting was an accident
Britt is filled with guilt when Nikolas invites her to visit Lulu
Dante meets Ben
Lulu heads to the hospital to start the in vitro process
Ava pays AJ a visit
Felix speculates that Sabrina's bout of nausea stems from something other than stress
Maxie decides to take some time away to get her head together, so she visits Lulu
Maxie meets a handsome mystery man
Monica gets news about the Chief of Staff position
Silas' past returns to haunt him
General Hospital will air an encore episode on December 24, and the show will be pre-empted on Christmas (December 25)

B&B

Monday, December 23
Quinn gets rehired at Forrester Creations; someone plans a tropical getaway for the holidays.

Tuesday, December 24
It's a beautiful and heartfelt Christmas as the Forrester family is reunited. Eric remembers past Christmases with his late wife, Stephanie, as he prepares the Forrester Mansion for his family’s celebration. He happily observes his children, as for the first time in years, Ridge, Thorne, Felicia and Kristen all arrive home for the holidays. Ridge, Brooke and their son R.J. share a special moment together. Caroline and Rick are excited to celebrate their first Christmas as husband and wife and both are surprised by the present that they receive from the other. Also, Eric begins a new family tradition to honor Stephanie’s memory.

Wednesday, December 25
Repeat of episode from December 24, 2012:

Thursday, December 26
Rick and Ridge's rivalry reignites when Ridge returns to the office; armed with the knowledge of Quinn's deceit, Liam travels across the Pacific Ocean in search of Hope.

Friday, December 27
Hope and Wyatt change their game plan in the wake of Liam's revelation; Brooke grows apprehensive as she prepares to tell Ridge about her affair with Bill.

GH

Monday, December 23
Patrick chooses the woman he wants to be with...

"I'm home now," Patrick tells Robin after arriving at their house and telling her he wants to be with her.

Tuesday, December 24
ABC will air a repeat episode.

Wednesday, December 25
Pre-empted

Thursday, December 26
It's Christmas Day in Port Charles. Patrick's decision leaves Sabrina devastated and Robin elated! Britt's guilt leads her to make a heartfelt gesture but will she come clean with her secrets?

Friday, December 27
Even though Patrick has made his choice, is there something that could alter that decision? Robin has a big decision to make.

GH
Patrick and Robin reunited just before their wedding anniversary (Dec 26). Hope they acknowledge the anniversary on screen.

I read the actress that plays Sabrina is pregnant. With the "spoiler" I saw about Sabrina not feeling well this week, I really do think a pregnancy storyline is in the works.

B&B

I agree with Lovin'Safe-the Hope-Liam relationship/almost-wedding is getting ridiculous! End it already! Most of the fans want her with Wyatt, and there would be no reason for him to be on the soap if they weren't putting her with him! I also think most fans want Liam with Steffy anyways, and since she still loves him and can have kids, they might as well have them reunite!

GH:

I'm not shocked by Sabrina's potential pregnancy. Just seems too easy that Patrick, after almost marrying her, would go back to Robin just like that. I'm assuming she will think it's Patrick's baby, then something will happen and they'll find out forever from now that the baby belongs to Carlos, who Sabrina doesn't even remember sleeping with. He told her that nothing happened between them.

GH
I love the Scorpio-Drake family scenes. Robert, Anna, Duke, and Robin are so freaking awesome together and little Emma fits in perfectly. Loved the look Robin gave Robert when she saw the gift he gave Emma. Can only imagine she knows all to well the kind of noise Emma is going to make with that instrument lol.

Call me cruel, but I wish someone had shot Morgan. He is grating on my nerves. What kind of ingrate sides with a family who put a gun in his hands to kill his own father. Morgan really needs to get over his "daddy loves Michael more than me" issues.

GH:

I’m not into the Patrick/Robin SL…I feel they are taking the safe road instead of trying something new with Sabrina….Sabrina deserves better then Carlos a criminal. I felt Patrick little speech with Sabrina was lame but he does put on a great act. This SL is NOT a must watch for me.

I HATE Morgan he is snot nosed little kid that has family issues, so let him find out what kind of monsters his new mommy and daddy are. I hope Max sings like a canary.

I do love Diane and her one liners she was the frosting on the cake yesterday for me.

I hope the NYC are after Ava and not Silas, Sam, Danny and Rafe need someone good in there lives!

B&B

I thought B&B did a fantastic job with their Christmas episode they remembered history down to the blue bird! Very enjoyable!

GH

I thought yesterday’s show was well done; Dr. O narrating and singing was good. Wasn’t too thrilled about some of the SL’s!

I enjoyed today they had more of the couples that I like glad Nikolas/Britt decided to live together and sounds like Britt/Lulu will be friends for now. Sorry Robin fans but she strikes me as being sickening sweet can’t do any wrong, makes me want to hurl! I always enjoy Felix/Sabrina he tells her like it is. I hope Silas tells Sam what he is hiding, because I want them to stay together. Another good show!

GH
Sorry Robin fans but she strikes me as being sickening sweet can’t do any wrong, makes me want to hurl! I always enjoy Felix/Sabrina he tells her like it is.

GH:

I feel the same way about Sabrina lol. Her and the "fairy tale" vibe never played well for me and that was before we knew Robin was coming back. And in my opinion, Felix is to Sabrina what Maxie is to Robin - her mouthpiece, her motivator. I just hate Kirsten Storms (Maxie) is going on maternity leave because I'd love to see Felix do battle with Maxie over who belongs with Patrick. He's no match for Spinelli's Maximista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back