Daytime: Week of December 30th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovin_safe

Reaction score
B&B

Ridge struggles to process Brooke’s shocking confession
Katie and Ridge bond over the choices they made that pushed Brooke and Bill together
A surprised Katie discovers an unexpected ally
Bill tries to persuade Brooke to recognize that Ridge is not the guy for her
Brooke rebuffs Bill’s advances
Bill vows that Ridge won’t stop him
New Year’s Eve brings hope to two heartbroken couples
Quinn defends her position at Forrester Creations
Donna is threatened by an angry Quinn
A potentially over confident Quinn acquires another enemy
Donna receives bad news
Quinn is confronted by Liam about her interference
Liam follows Hope and Wyatt to Hawaii and tells Hope what Quinn did
Hope listens to Liam’s proposal but turns him down because she can’t get the kiss out of her mind
Wyatt attempts to distract Hope with a traditional Hawaiian legend
Thorne warns Aly to avoid inserting herself into Liam’s relationship with Hope
Brooke’s birthday is ruined
A startling secret about Liam troubles Brooke
Caroline puts a plan in play
Rick and Caroline’s happiness prompts Maya to look forward to moving on with Carter
The Forrester’s look forward to a happy 2014
New Year’s Eve promises a fresh start for many

GH

The Drakes ring in the New Year
Things heat up between Sam and Silas on New Year's Eve
Maxie meets a new detective
Nathan West has his sights set on Silas and Ava
Britt has news for Lulu
Lulu rings in the New Year by crossing a point of no return
Felix suspects there's another reason for Sabrina's nausea other than stress
Sabrina makes a vow
Sonny invites Morgan to pull the trigger
Julian's trust in Morgan continues to fade
Ava remains loyal to Morgan
Shawn asks TJ not to tell the police the truth about the warehouse shooting
Sonny advises Shawn that TJ would be safer out of town
Duke tries to glean information from Anna
A rejected Rafe goes to the police
General Hospital will air an encore episode on December 31, and the show will be pre-empted on New Year's Day (January 1, 2014)

Y&R

Monday, December 30
Billy's evening takes a shocking turn, while damning evidence against Adam troubles Victor.

Tuesday, December 31
Genoa City celebrates the New Year as Ashley and Traci return to support Jack. Meanwhile, things heat up between Nick and Sharon; and an unexpected connection is revealed.

Wednesday, January 1
Repeat of 1998 New Year's Eve episode

Thursday, January 2
Michael and Lauren receive a mysterious gift, while Kevin questions Chloe's connection to Connor.

Friday, January 3
Ashley questions Tyler's intentions with Abby, while Avery encourages Adam to consider his future with Chelsea.

Y&R:

I can’t remember the last time I watched YR. But maybe January 31st to see how Adam takes his leave and isn't that Billy last day? One of many reasons is Nick/Sharon how many decades have we watched this same dance of theirs? Like father like son I guess!

B&B

Monday, December 30
Ridge is blindsided by Brooke's news; after hearing Wyatt's and Liam's stories, Hope makes a difficult decision.
Tuesday, December 31
Dollar Bill isn't ready to give up pursuing Brooke; New Year's Eve brings new hope for two previously heartbroken couples.

Note: Pre-empted on the West Coast due to CBS Sports coverage of NCAA Football: Hyundai Sun Bowl.

Wednesday, January 1
Repeat of episode from July 1, 2013.

Note: West Coast stations will be asked to make good the original broadcast from December 31.

Thursday, January 2
Quinn warns Donna about interfering in her success; Wyatt and Hope bond in Hawaii; Liam confronts Quinn.

Friday, January 3
Wyatt tells Hope an ancient Hawaiian legend; Bill continues to try to get Brooke back into his life.

GH

Monday, December 30
Port Charles prepares for the New Year; Sabrina reacts to Felix's hypothesis; Maxie tells Lulu she's leaving; Monica confronts Silas.

Tuesday, December 31
ABC will air a repeat episode from December 4, 2013

Wednesday, January 1
Pre-empted for ABC's coverage of the Capital One Bowl: South Carolina vs. Wisconsin.

Thursday, January 2
Robin and Patrick and Sam and Silas ring in the New Year; Maxie meets Det. Nathan West; Britt makes a revelation; Sabrina makes a vow; Lulu makes a bold move at midnight.

Friday, January 3
Sonny confronts Morgan; Julian questions TJ and Morgan's threat; Rafe pines for Molly's affection; Shawn tries to convince TJ not to go to the police; Duke pressures Anna for info; Rafe seeks revenge.

B&B

Well, well Ridge dumped Brooke, wonder how she likes it. I would like to see Ridge/Kate become good friends, to make Billy boy/Brooke jealous. Is Hope ever going to get a brain, the deer in the headlights look is getting so old, especially when this is Liam’s MO!

GH

I liked Dante/Britt talk, I think a thin layer of ice was broken today between Lulu/Maxie nice to see, and I always enjoy Silas/Sam and Felix/Sabrina, the rest of the show was ho-hum to me, wasn’t interested! OMG the new detective is HOT; Maxie should change her mind about leaving!

B&B
JS, I was just talking on the phone with my grandma about that! I bet he's gonna flip a switch! He'll be furious that Brooke didn't tell him (because I suspect Katie will be the one to let the cat outta the bag).

B&B

Does Bill ever listen to himself, he really isn’t God gift to women he may think so, but he’s not. How can Hope run a division of a big corporation but can’t voice her opinion of how she feels to Liam. I so want these two SL’s to end! Glad that Liam is going home! I like Ridge/Katie together they both need anyone better in there lives then Bill/Brooke!

B&B

Hope stick a sock in it, Liam is a pig like his father, who would they blame if Quinn wasn’t in town, Liam had problems with his two women before Quinn even showed up. Wyatt is showing romance, adventure and you want to cry about Liam. Donna needs to go cliff diving into a small pool! She is very annoying! I loved Quinn’s speech to Liam because every word was the truth!

GH:

I’m sure it will be Carlos’s baby, God forbid these soaps let the past go, all soaps have couples that have nasty breakups but let’s keep on trying to get it right but it’s never the same after the last time!

Y&R have Victor/Nikki, Nick/Sharon, and Adam/Chelsea, B&B have Liam/Hope, DAYS EJ/Sami! And they drag it out for years and finally the viewers get disinterested in the show.

GH:

I figure it'll be Carlos' too, I'd much rather it be Patrick's though. Especially since Carlos told Sabrina they didn't sleep together.

B&B

Is Brooke really buying the garbage spewing out of Bill mouth? Wyatt was so sweet today with Hope this is what love is about not fighting constantly over another woman. Go Quinn Go. Liam is a little boy in sheep clothing still blaming everyone for his relationship with Hope. I really hope they go with Wyatt/Hope it’s worth it to see the look on Liam’s face when she rejects him once again!

GH

Yesterday’s show was cute, giving us an insight of couple in the future. But I believe Nikolas and Sam are going to get their hearts broken. I just don’t like the Sabrina SL. I saw a twinkle in Maxie’s and Nathan eyes when they met. OMG what’s the matter with Lulu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back