Daytime: Week of February 24th (may contain spoilers)

lovin_safe

Reaction score
GH

Monday, February 24
On GENERAL HOSPITAL's 13,000th episode, Patrick and Robin, Kiki and Michael, and Molly and TJ experience the unexpected; AJ retraces his steps.

Tuesday, February 25
Ava calls on Carlos to do her dirty work; Julian talks with TJ; Alexis questions a man's return to Port Charles.

Ilene Kristen returns as RYAN'S HOPE's Delia Reid Ryan Coleridge.

Wednesday, February 26
Sam and Silas trust Delia will prove Ava is framing Silas; Shawn gives TJ advice; Nathan shows Kiki the file on her father.

Thursday, February 27
Sonny suspects a distant relative's motives; Shawn calls Ava's trust in Julian into question; Carlos attacks AJ.

Friday, February 28
Robin delivers emotional news to friends and family; AJ's memory is jarred; Nikolas wants a party celebrating the engagement; Silas comes to a decision.

B&B

Monday, February 24
Katie makes a difficult admission; Brooke is kept in the dark about an important matter.

Tuesday, February 25
Hope plans to protect a new love; Bill regrets his actions after hearing about Brooke and Ridge.

Wednesday, February 26
Brooke and Hope go to Paris for business; Quinn shares important information with Wyatt.

Thursday, February 27
A Forrester family secret begins to emerge; Brooke discovers an extra passenger on the jet.

Friday, February 28
Taylor visits Eric at work; Thomas meets Hope and Brooke at Forrester International.

Y&R

Monday, February 24
Billy and Victoria talk about their marriage; Chloe must face the music for taking Connor after Victor and Chelsea confront her in Paris; Nick and Dylan visit Ian Ward; Courtney tries to fix things with Noah.

Tuesday, February 25
Jack confronts Billy about his relationship with Kelly; things heat up between Abby and Tyler.

Wednesday, February 26
Ian blackmails Nikki; the moment of truth bears down on Neil and Leslie.

Thursday, February 27
Jack tells Chelsea not to trust Victor; Nick and Dylan come together to help Summer.

Friday, February 28
Jill and Colin engage in a game of cat and mouse; Michael and Kevin try to reason with Chloe; Victoria makes a decision.

B&B

Boy, Bill if you could keep it inside your pants another hour, you wouldn’t have betrayed Brooke, OH, well. I do see a spark between Ridge/Katie, nice to see. Why did Hope kiss Liam on the cheek, we know he will read something into that. I thought Bill/Quinn insulting each other while having sex was different, when you know they were enjoying every minute!

B&B

I think Liam is adorable. I don't understand why you guys don't like him.
Of course I just started watching B&B again.
I loved the actor on GH and OLTL, also.

edited to add name of show being commented on....JS

GH

For GH 13,000th episode I wasn’t that impressed…TJ/Molly getting a hotel room for the purpose of having sex.

Patrick/Robin, Robin wanting to make a memory to remember her husband before she dashes off to god knows where on a wild goose chase.

AJ in a drunken stupor trying to remember if he killed Connie and will have the honor of seeing Connie the ghost

Julian/Alexis acting like two rabbits while baby sitting their grandchild

Michael/Kiki both want an apology because they don’t think THEY did wrong, it was the other person.

Rafe was the only one with any common sense! But he is becoming a tattletale.

B&B

Bill ready thinks everything that happens is about him. Where are Donna and Pam, the two that are always so concerned about Katie and her business, but she faints and they don’t call, write, and come to the hospital. And HOPE, she can’t fix her own life but she knows what’s best for Katie, Ridge and Brooke!

GH

What in the world is the matter with GH? Olivia and Molly’s father telling a 16 year old girl that’s it’s alright to have sex, Olivia words of wisdom were be SAFE and Ric’s wisdom is they are in LOVE. Please!!! This is as bad as telling viewers it’s OK for a rapist and his victim to fall in love!

I thought all along it was Ava that killed Connie, and she did.

Julian is sure a big man threatening a 16 years old boy to do his dirty work for him.

THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL will be shooting on location next month in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, according to TV Guide Magazine.

Thorsten Kaye (Ridge), Don Diamont (Bill) and Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) will film there March 17-19 with the story arc hitting the air in late May or early June.

"This is a great opportunity for us," executive producer Bradley Bell tells the magazine. "B&B is really popular on the Dubai One network and that's opened up a lot of doors.

[SPOILER ALERT]

"Ridge still feels like he's Brooke's protector and he certainly doesn't want Bill to become stepfather to his son, R.J," Bell explains. "So he's a man on a mission!"

Y&R

I haven’t watched Y&R since Billy Miller left, so I thought I will try again today, I couldn’t find a couple to root for or character for that matter, cleaning house was more interesting. Now that worries me! LOL

B&B

I hope these writers don’t screw up Ridge/Katie; they are something new to watch. Billy Boy was on the pity wagon today. I think Hope is liking Wyatt more and more, I was so relieved when Hope walked in the bedroom and Wyatt was there, because I just knew Bill Boy would appear from under the sheets. Nice show!

Y&R

Well at least this sweeps period was better than November. I've actually been somewhat enjoying the show lately. After the confrontation between Ian/Dylan and Paul coming in I'm wondering if Paul really is Dylan's father and not Ian. Anyone else get that vibe? If so the story just got more interesting. I'm really getting sick of this perpetual feud with Victor/Jack. We get it. In fact we got it the last 42,000 times they've feuded.

GH

It's amazing how enjoyable (for the most part) the show is outside of the Franco crap. I completely FF'd Franco/Carly yesterday. And I don't give a rats patootie about Michael/Kiki. I can't believe how they are dragging out Robin's exit. I was hoping she was gone after her last night with Patrick. I'm wondering if Det West is responsible for that pharmacist being dead since Kiki let it slip that Silas was in NY. Looks like AJ is really close to figuring out Ava really killed Connie. This should get interesting with Ric being Julian's investor.

B&B

I like Bill/Quinn together, their is feistiness and spunk in those two, so much different then Bill/Brooke which consist of flapping the sheets, can’t stand Pam with her nose in everyone’s business. Another great day for Wyatt/Hope until Aly showed up.

Y&R

Saw a little bit, Dylan had his dad by the collar and Paul entered the room. Good thing Nikki has Dylan/Nick because Victor is to business trying to steal his grandson. Chelsea listen to Jack, or you will regret it. And I agree enough of Victor/Jack, OK!!!!! Also Kevin/Chelsea! I think it would serve Victor right if Paul is Dylan’s dad, it should drive Victor over the edge!

GH:

If Franco would have just died the show would be near perfect. I like some of his lines occasionally, but outside of that, can't stand him. Also Michael and Kiki can leave town together forever for all I care.

The Robin story is too slow, get her gone.

How long before someone figures out Ben is Lulu's?

GH

I'm wondering if Det West is responsible for that pharmacist being dead since Kiki let it slip that Silas was in NY.

When Kiki left Det. West room he called someone in New York and said that Silas/Sam were on their way, I think West is either related to Silas’s wife or something, because why after 20 years would this young cop be interested in this case.

Back