Daytime: Week of January 20th (may contain spoilers)

lovin_safe

Reaction score
Y&R

Monday, January 20
Nick and Sharon's bond troubles Victor; Kevin and Billy seek answers about the hit and run.

Tuesday, January 21
Dylan and Avery find themselves in dangerous territory; Summer's mistake hits home with Nikki.

Wednesday, January 22
Lauren and Michael receive another package; Gloria brings in wedding planner David Tutera to help Neil and Leslie.

Thursday, January 23
Billy makes a discovery; Chelsea and Adam celebrate.

Ray Wise debuts as Ian Ward.

Friday, January 24
Nikki's worst nightmare becomes reality when Ian shows up; Billy learns the truth about the hit and run.

B&B

Monday, January 20
Wyatt buys a big surprise for Hope; Katie and Ridge learn they have something in common.

Tuesday, January 21
Hope looks to Rick for advice about Wyatt and Liam; Quinn ruins Liam's plan to meet with Hope before she leaves.

Wednesday, January 22
Someone makes an unexpected romantic overture towards Maya; Liam tries to contact Hope before she leaves.

Thursday, January 23
Quinn has ulterior motives when she takes Pam to lunch; Hope and Wyatt head to a beach campsite.

Friday, January 24
A marriage proposal is made; Katie and Brooke each try to figure out where they stand with Ridge.

GH

Donna Mills, best known for playing vixen Abby Fairgate Ewing on KNOTS LANDING, has joined the cast of GENERAL HOSPITAL, EW.com reports.

Details about her new character are being kept under wraps, but she is expected to debut in late February.

This marks a return to daytime for Mills who started her television career on THE SECRET STORM before starring as Laura Donnelly in the original cast of LOVE IS A MANY SPLENDORED THING. Mills played the sister of longtime GH star Leslie Charleson on LIAMST.

Mills other primetime soap roles include Sherry Doucette on MELROSE PLACE and Bitsy Lourd in GCB

GH:

Wow I wonder if that is a long term role? I guess this means she can't join the cast of Dallas TNT--some fans had been commenting that she was on character their wish list :)

GH

Monday, January 20
Luke can't believe it when he discovers Carly at the boathouse; the Chief of Staff is announced; Felix tells Sabrina he's sorry.

Tuesday, January 21
The Chief of Staff announcement rocks the doctors; Kiki questions Franco about the knife and fingerprints.

Wednesday, January 22
Another opportunity to save Carly presents itself; Lulu and Dante share a moment.

Thursday, January 23
Nathan is running out of time with Silas' case; Brad gets asked out; Anna is curious about Duke's whereabouts.

Friday, January 24
Julian corners Duke; someone from Silas' past reveals information; Brad works to balance his love life.

GH:

Didn't care at first, but the Chief of Staff announcement rocking the staff has me wondering who it is. Not Robin, I'm assuming?

And Luke discovers Carly at the boathouse and doesn't get her out? Seriously?

GH:

I’ve been wondering the same thing; it’s probably some flunky like AJ! Kidding I hope! Heather need to become a mail person because nothing it going to stand in her way when she has a service to provide!

B&B
So glad to hear about Wyatt and Hope! And I really want Katie with Ridge! Brooke and Bill need a taste of their own medicine and to be single. I hope they don't have grief sex if/when Katie and Ridge get together.

B&B

OMG Liam GIVE IT A REST ALREADY! I like where Ridge/Katie are going NO nasty stuff and it’s refreshing! Quinn sure had Wyatt going when she asked him when “do we move in”, the look on his face was priceless! A trailer I don’t think this is up Hope alley!

GH

OMG I love the twist and turns on GH…..They couldn’t have picked a better Chief of Staff one of the worst criminals that has set foot in PC….Dr. O. Hahahahaha! Never thought of her! Nikolas must have missed the voting!

GH

Kimberly McCullough returned to GENERAL HOSPITAL as Dr. Robin Scorpio Drake back on a short-term contract back in September. She will soon be leaving the soap again.

"I only have two more weeks left," she told Soaps in Depth at the ABC Television Critics Association party. "Next week and the week after."

What takes Robin off the canvas this time around?

"Robin's leaving because of her love for another character that is not Patrick on the canvas," McCullough revealed to Daytime Confidential. "But it’s not goodbye. It’s just see you later."

Jason Thompson will remain on the show as Dr. Patrick Drake.

McCullough's next assignment for the ABC/DGA Creative Talent Program will be shadowing a director at GREY'S ANATOMY.

Why bring her back?!?!?!?

Ilene Kristen is coming back to GENERAL HOSPITAL as Delia Ryan Coleridge, the character she played for many years on RYAN'S HOPE.

Kristen reprised the role in October of 2013 when viewers learned that Delia was the mother of Ava Jerome (Maura West).

"She's back very soon," executive producer Frank Valentini revealed to Soap Opera Digest. “Ilene did a fantastic job and Delia is an important character. I think her return will show viewers another side to Ava."

GH

I loved Monday show talk about a dysfunctional family this is a dysfunctional show! Making Dr. Obrecht chief of staff certainly didn’t see that one coming! Hahaha!!!!!!

B&B

Can't say anything about them, because it's the same of stuff day after day, they hit the rerun button and forgot to turn it off!

GH

I totally did not see that coming with Obrecht being named COS. I figured her character was long gone. I'm guessing by her conversation with that hospital administrator that she pulled a fast one getting herself named to that position. I loved the kids today! That little Spencer is so precocious! The conversation between him and Cameron was hilarious. I wonder if they will find Carly tomorrow. I hope so. I'm sick of Heather and her shenanigans. However, I'm not looking forward to Carly being all righteous and indignant about Franco not being responsible for her disappearance.

I can't believe Robin will be gone soon. I thought she was here for good or at least a year or something. Good grief. That means they must be going with keeping Sabrina's baby as Patrick's. I thought for sure that this whole lying to Patrick thing was going to blow up in Sabrina's face. I was hoping that Sabrina was going to be so certain that Patrick was the father and then lying about it being Carlos's would come back to bite her in the butt....meaning, the baby really is Carlos's and not Patrick's. But now with Robin leaving soon I can see them keeping the baby as Patrick's and putting him and Sabrina back together at some point. Blah...

GH:

Not sure how I feel about Robin coming back just to leave again. Who is going to be her reason for leaving, is she joining Maxie on the "eat, pray, love" trip?

Also kind of wish Heather would just off Carly so there is no 'I told you Franco has changed" for the rest of forever. I. Hate. Franco.

GH

I wasn’t watching when Patrick/Robin were the “IT” couple, so my opinion is from this brief return, I find her annoying in everyway, she gives this speak to Sabrina about doing the right thing and give Patrick permission to come back to her and Emma, and now she takes off! Glad she is leaving!

B&B

I was hoping for one day free of Liam/Hope, but those darn flashbacks….Finally today some new characters about time. Could they keep Liam in the elevator oh lets say for 2 years!

I can't believe this soap is in 2nd place it is so lame!!!! LOL

GH

One good thing about today show is I think we are done with Heather/Carly SL for awhile, this has gone beyond ridiculous! Franco is giving Michael/Kiki angst. I can see Dr. Obrecht having something on Anna, Robert, Britt, but everyone in the hospital, she has one whopper of a tale to tell. The kids are cute for one day but after that boring especially with Heather in the mix. About time Dante/Lulu are getting back together. I don’t know, but I must be getting cabin fever this winter, because I’m not finding any of the daytime soaps exciting!

B&B

I enjoyed the show today….First Bill/Brooke weren’t on….Very little Liam…..Wyatt/Hope are growing on me, I like that he is trying to be honest with Hope about Quinn. I laugh that Liam thinks Wyatt is trying to do some dastardly deed to Hope, and all Wyatt is doing to trying to be romantic and sweep Hope off her feet and love her! In a way I feel sorry for Quinn she means well but she is way to overprotective of Wyatt!

GH

I love that they brought Lucas back to town! This should prove to be a new threesome drama for the 3 of them.

The kids yesterday, or the day before, were adorable.

I hate reading that about Robin!

I still can't warm up to this Morgan. He encompasses the total opposite traits & personality as younger Morgan did.

Dr O being Chief of Staff is gonna make for some fun watching!

Back