Daytime: Week of November 18th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovin_safe

Reaction score
GH

Carlos wonders where he's seen Robin before
Carlos gives Sabrina some news
Sabrina turns to Felix for advice
Robert and Anna get the jump on Jerry
Faison intervenes when Duke persuades Liesl to switch sides
Luke gets some welcome news
Patrick mentions Robert and Anna's disappearance and Duke's trip to Wyndemere
Faison interrupts Nikolas and Britt during a heated kiss
Britt wonders where her mother had disappeared to
Robin has second-thoughts
Dante is forced to admit that his wife lied on the stand
Spinelli is eager to have his say
The judge makes a decision
Patrick witnesses a close moment between Brad and Felix
Felix offers Carly a warning
Franco checks up on Heather
AJ is filled with hope when Elizabeth arrives for his trial
Sonny is called to testify
Scott provides newly discovered security footage from the night of Connie's murder
Patrick and Sabrina's wedding day arrives
Sabrina is deeply touched by a special gift
Luke faces an old nemesis

BB

Former lovers bicker about who deceived whom
Katie and Brooke work at repairing their relationship
Bill and Katie try to move forward
Bill sets out to recover something recently lost
Thorne’s daughter Alexandria returns from law school
Father and daughter are delighted with their happy reunion
Aly and Thorne remember Sally
Eric is thrilled to see Aly and offers her a job
Aly catches Hope kissing Liam… and Wyatt
Aly tells Wyatt that Hope is in the sauna
Wyatt arrives with a steamy plan for romance
Liam’s romantic picnic with Hope is messed up when Wyatt crashes the party
Aly experiences an unusual tennis game
Wyatt keeps Liam from reuniting with Hope
Caroline and Carter wonder if Maya and Rick are really over each other

Y&R
I agree they need to move it along with the Adam guilt and Billy spiraling stories. This is another reason I don't understand why they killed Delia before the start of sweeps. Storylines are suppose to be resolved during sweeps with new storylines beginning at the end of it. They aren't suppose to drag for the entire month which is exactly what the death of Delia story is doing.

YR

I haven't watch YR in ages but I thought Zack was Courtney's brother? I bet it's him, how would the show survive without the almighty Adam Newman or any of the Newman's?

BB

I can't believe Brooke thought of putting her leaves in the envelope! She probably put the papers in a desk drawer and Bill will come snooping around and find them his has a key to her house and she didn't ask for it back. Whats the matter with Liam and Wyatt? They are not teenagers hoping to win the Prom Queen's heart! Between the three of them you couldn't find enough goodness to make one nice person.

BB

Monday, November 18
Former lovers place blame on each other; Liam and Wyatt compete for Hope's attention.

Tuesday, November 19
Alexandria Forrester returns home to the Forrester family; Bill works to retrieve something.

Wednesday, November 20
Brooke and Katie try to rebuild their relationship; Hope and Wyatt have an unplanned encounter.

Thursday, November 21
Mike Richards, Rachel Reynolds and Danielle Demski work with Thorne and Aly; Bill tries to make amends with Liam.

Friday, November 22
Aly gets bad news from Eric and Thorne; Quinn confronts Bill.

GH

Monday, November 18
The judge makes a decision in the custody hearing; Luke discovers Robert, Anna and Duke are missing.

Tuesday, November 19
Someone learns Robin is not dead; Carlos warns Sabrina.

Wednesday, November 20
Franco threatens Heather; the outcome of the custody hearing shakes relationships.

Thursday, November 21
Ava hides something; Robin questions her right to stick her nose in Patrick’s business.

Friday, November 22
Faison makes a decision that sets off a chain reaction; Robin realizes it is Patrick's wedding day.

GH

My greatest anticipation with Robin has nothing to do with Patrick. I can't wait to see her & Emma reunite!

edited to add name of show...JS

BB

Bill is getting good at looking like a deer in the head lights. Hope is as bad as the boys make up your mind already Women! BORING

GH
I wonder if Sabrina will believe Carlos saying Robin is alive. There was the phone call Patrick received swearing it was Robin on the other end and she convinced him it was because it him being sentimental because it was Robin's birthday (or their anniversay???). She has to be able to put two and two together and consider it is a possibility. Or she just may think Carlos is spinning tales to keep her from marrying Patrick.

I have a feeling little Connie is going home with Maxie and Lulu and Dante will be headed for divorce court. Those 2 friends dragged each other through the mud and back. Alexis wouldn't even go out for a drink with Diane afterwards.

GH

Why is it that when someone is holding gun pointing it at someone all they can say is do whatever or I’ll shot for an hour. B-O-R-I-N-G. I hope the judge gives soul custody to Spinelli and have supervised visitation rights for Maxie and Lulu and of course they have to drag it out one more day. I don’t care one way or the other about Robin/Patrick I wasn’t watching when they were hot. I always enjoy Spanky/Luke they are cute with there digs at each other. Carlos has to be the worst character on the show I hope he gets killed in a shoot-out between Sonny and Julian, I would rather see Sabrina become a nun then saddled with him. I hope they don’t do anything to screw up Nikolas/Brit I like them together; Nikolas makes Brit a better person. They can put Dr. O, Duke, Jerry and Faison down in the catacombs and seal the exits up never to be seen again. I’m so over this SL!

Y&R
Billy Miller (Billy Abbott) is leaving. David Tom is reprising the role. I remember him well from when Billy and Mackenzie were dating but I can't see him married to Vikki. Here's the tweet from Angelica McDaniel, a Senior Vice President at CBS.

Angelica McDaniel@AngelicaMcD9m
Please join me in welcoming Daytime Emmy winner David Tom back to #YR and @CBSDaytime as Billy Abbott’s exciting storyline continues.

Angelica McDaniel@AngelicaMcD11m
I respect Billy Miller's decision to move on and wish him great success in his future endeavors.

untitled.png

Y&R
I know Billy Miller was a recast, but I just can't imagine anyone else playing the role of Billy Abbott, not even an actor who's played the role before. Billy Miller had great chemistry with Elizabeth Hendrickson (Chloe) and though I don't like the character of Vikki, Billy Miller and Ameila Heinle (Vikki) are great together.

BB

Bill’s little speech to Brooke about being alone and going to their graves that way, I spit my coffee all over, he is a funny man. He’s been alone for 2 seconds from Katie bed, to Brooke, back to Katie and almost Brooke again. Don’t worry about Brooke Bill; Ridge is on his way home.

Y&R:

So Billy Miller (Billy) is out? Wow, I guess I was wrong. Perhaps the actor wants to move on from the soap world and do other types of projects. I wish him good luck. I will miss him though. I agree with cryin and JS. He really became Billy to me. I remember the other actor in the role. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how he does now that he's older because I think the last time he was on he was a teenager. It's funny though...I was thinking it's a good thing Heather Tom doesn't still play Victoria. Otherwise this recast would be, ah, awkward...since it would be two real-life sibling actors playing a married couple!! LOL!!

As to the show....I am so completely bored right now. I just don't give a flip about Michael and Fen in prison. And Victor vs Jack round 9,347 is just snooze-worthy. Kyle thinks he's being so shrewd trying to make himself a mole within Newman-Chancellor. As if Victor is really going to fall for this. Gee, can't wait for Jack to get spanked by Victor once again. :beat: Next!

GH:

Yeah, once I saw how the trial was going I had a suspicion that Spinelli would get custody. I wonder if he's going to screw it up by secretly allowing Maxie to see the baby. I hope not. That poor baby doesn't need anymore upheaval. I actually felt bad for Dante and Lulu today. They are losing the daughter they loved as their own. I have to wonder if Lulu had just been honest on the stand about considering fleeing with Connie if the judge may have been more lenient toward them. Hard times coming for Dante/Lulu...she's certainly going to blame him for not lying for her and he might blame her for lying to begin with. I see a breakup in their future.

Wow, so now Luke knows that Robin is alive!! Yay! LOL....is this going to be one of those things where little by little people start finding out and then FINALLY Patrick and Emma get to see her?! Can't wait!

Looks like the AJ trial is starting tomorrow...I understand they had to put this story on hold to deal with Robin's story but in doing that it kind of makes me not care. I was enjoying the character of AJ until he fell off the wagon and said those nasty things to Liz about Jake's death. Then he was arrested for Connie's death and we haven't seen him since. At this point I think I would have preferred he was gone. I have to wonder if Ava is the real killer or if the writers have decided to switch gears....I don't even know if that's the direction they were going in but it made the most sense. Everyone would think it was AJ but it was really Ava Jerome (initials A.J.).

GH:

I read somewhere that AJ was out and that Nikolas/Elizabeth would get back together so maybe AJ will go to prison!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back