Daytime: Week of November 18th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GH:

Well, I guess that wouldn't really surprise me. I don't really want to see Nik/Liz though. She made her decision to be with AJ and yet still acts all jealous about Nikolas. Can't have it both ways, sweetie! I didn't mind AJ/Liz but after his drunken remarks about Jake I don't know if I can get behind that if he does get out of this murder rap. It's as if TPTB brought him back and then didn't know what to do with him.

Y&R:

Would love to see Days find a place for Billy Miller (Billy Abbott) from Y&R. He'd be fabulous opposite Ari Zucker (Nicole).

GH

Tuesday’s show I wanted to put a sock in Maxie mouth, she didn’t want the baby until Spinelli got involved. Lulu why would you think you could keep Connie? Knowing she is not your child. The one that tugged at my heart was Dante he knows Lulu feelings are wrong and also his marriage may be in trouble. Please do something with Carlos he looks dirty to me not clean. I was hoping that Brad/Felix wouldn’t make a connection guess I was wrong. My favorite people were on Spanky, Luke, Nikolas and Bret!

BB

BORING today same conversations just different month and day! Hope/Wyatt was the highlight of the show and that’s not saying much!

GH

It was a very emotional show by the end of it I’m crying and hurting for all that was involved today. No one is going to come out a winner in this. I’m so glad they don’t dwell for months and years on a SL.

BB

I could have hugged Quinn today how she handled Bill, I'm glad one woman on BB has a backbone and can take Bill on.
I agree about Aly!

YR

I saw about the last 5 minutes Nikki is standing next to Nick, crying and saying stop... Dylan is my son, they flash to Avery with this look of waiting for the fallout. It ended with Carter? putting a file on Victor's desk, a list of license plate numbers with Adams highlighted!

GH

Duke had the best line when he said to Dr. O “being you must be exhausting”! Great cliff hanger and GH know how to keep the momentum going! Can’t wait for Monday’s show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back