Daytime: Week of November 25th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovin_safe

Reaction score
BB

Peacemaker Donna reminds Brooke and Katie about their history
Brooke promises Katie that Bill won’t come between them again
Bill begs Brooke to reunite with him
Wyatt is taken aback when Bill approaches him for a favor
Liam describes their future to Hope
A heartbroken couple decides to make a change
Hope puts together a Thanksgiving dinner/engagement party for Caroline and Rick
Aly helps hostess Hope struggle with the seating plan
The Forrester’s, Logan’s and Spencer’s gather at the Forrester mansion for Thanksgiving
Peacemaker Hope seats herself between Liam and Wyatt
Eric issues a reminder about courteous conduct
Bill’s presence is a thorn under Eric’s skin
An unhappy Donna monitors Eric and Quinn’s interactions
The tension between the families is diffused by a well meaning plea for everyone to think of something nice to say about their seat mate
Rick tempts Caroline with a romantic suggestion
Eric offers sage advice
Maya feels uncomfortable around Rick’s family
The Logan sisters pitch in as an amorous Pam and Charlie prepare the meal
Aly keeps her eyes open as she gets to know everyone
Differences are put aside for the holiday

GH

Ava pays Patrick a visit to tell him that Carlos had reason to believe that Robin is alive
Britt runs into Brad at the lab
Brad wants to know who the woman with Nikolas was
Juan Santiago has a special surprise for his cousin, Sabrina
Liesl finds the perfect way to hurt Anna
Anna is reunited with her daughter
Robin shows Anna the wedding invitation
Anna urges Robin to go to Patrick before it's too late
Robin fears the worst when Luke, Faison, and Nikolas disappear
Mac and Felicia want Maxie to go to the wedding with them
Guests gather at the church for the wedding
Robert and Anna attempt to rescue Luke and Nikolas
Bobbie makes a shocking discovery in Luke's hotel suite
Maxie wants to see her daughter, but Spinelli objects
On Thanksgiving Day (November 28), ABC will rebroadcast the Halloween episode that originally aired on October 31. If you missed it the first time, here’s a chance to check it (and the wonderful costumes) out
General Hospital will not air on November 29.

GH

Monday, November 25
Luke shoots Faison. There's a long-awaited reunion! Will Patrick believe Ava’s claims?

Tuesday, November 26
someone advises Patrick to call off the wedding. As rumors about Robin start to circulate, will anyone believe they are true?

Wednesday, November 27
Sabrina walks down the aisle but will she be Mrs. Drake when she walks back out? Will someone get the upper hand against Faison in his next act of deception?

YR

Monday, November 25
Nikki's confession shakes the Newman family; Dylan finds out Avery already knew Nikki was his mother; Sharon helps Summer.

Tuesday, November 26
Chelsea and Adam butt heads; Katherine's bequest troubles Jill.

Wednesday, November 27
Jack gathers his family to celebrate Thanksgiving and is delighted by a surprise visit from his sister, Ashley. Tensions rise among the Newman family as they struggle to find peace in the wake of Nikki's shocking revelation that Dylan is her long-lost son. Chelsea and Adam bond during their first holiday with their son, Connor. Meanwhile, Jill gathers friends and family at the Chancellor mansion to reminisce about Katherine Chancellor.

BB

Monday, November 25
Donna reminds Brooke and Katie of all they've been through; Hope plans a combined Thanksgiving dinner and engagement party.
Tuesday, November 26
A couple decides to move on; Eric works to make sure everyone will behave at Thanksgiving dinner.

Wednesday, November 27
Hope combines Rick and Caroline's engagement party with Thanksgiving dinner and brings all of the Forrester’s, Logan’s, Spencer’s, Fullers and Walton’s together at one table. With love and understanding, Hope asks for two things of her many guests: that for one day everyone put aside their differences and come together as a family, and forgiveness for who need to receive it. One by one, each person, some reluctantly, turns to the person next to them and says something kind in the spirit of the holiday.

BB

Hope can't decide on the sitting arrangement so she sits between Liam and Wyatt! At least the boys can't go on about each other stealing Hope!

BB

Bill’s justifying his actions is wearing a little thin on my nerves, telling Wyatt to do as I say but not as I do. The Logan sisters..... what is there to say about them, tired of hearing it’s my fault.... oh no it’s my fault.... well I had some part in this.... PLEASE get over it and move on! I love Wyatt for throwing Bill’s actions back in his face. Wyatt is so right for Hope!

GH
Even if Patrick and Sabrina are married, is the marriage legal since Robin isn't dead?

Do soaps handle this differently because I remember this causing an issue for engaged Bo and Billie. When Gina was discovered to be Hope, they had to file for divorce.

GH:

@cryin...I don't know...technically there was probably a death certificate issued so in the eyes of the law it might be legal at least temporarily. I don't think it's going to get that far. I think the wedding will be interrupted.

GH

The last few times Anna gets a gun in her hands she stands there pointing it but NEVER pulls the trigger, SHOOT already! And towards the end of the show she puts her gun on the floor. She is the poorest excuse for a ISA or whatever agent in the world. OMG have to love Luke, I like Robert but can do without him same for Laura, DR. O and Faison! I would miss Luke love him with Spanky and in scenes like today talking to himself. I hope they find poor Nikolas down in the catacombs! The rest of the show was alright a lot of stalling! Must say it was a great ending for a snowy cold day!

GH:

I caught up on last week last night, and have to say I do not, not, not like Franco. I think he should have been gotten rid of when James Franco left the role. I liken that character to Eileen Davidson's Kristen on Days; he should come in doses and not be around all the time. And should never be recast.

Second, they're not doing a great job covering Kirsten Storms' (Maxie) pregnancy.

Anna needs to just retire from whatever agency she works for. I can't decide if I'm annoyed by her obviously empty threats to shoot or if I want to laugh.

GH:

:clap: Amen missharleyquinn re: Franco!!

I agree about Anna sometimes with the waving the gun around but at least this time Obrecht didn't get the best of her. I was so excited to see that first glimpse between mother and daughter at the end of the show!! Yay!! Now I can't wait for Patrick/Emma to see Robin!! I wonder if that will be Wed's cliffhanger?? I hope someone finds Nikolas soon. We still don't know where Faison dragged him off to and I don't think Duke said anything to Anna about him. I don't think Patrick believed Ava telling him Robin was still alive but perhaps the wheels are starting to turn. I think he will still go through with the wedding though....but it will be interrupted. Looking forward to tomorrow and Wed episodes. The scenes with Sabrina et al seemed like just filler to me.

Y&R:

Of the three soaps I watch, this one had the least exciting sweeps. Even with this supposed "big" reveal about Dylan being Nikki's son it's just been so boring. And I love how Nick is making this all about him. :rolleyes: I was actually pretty shocked at how low-key Victor's reaction was to everything. Perhaps he will come back later with a "how could you give up your child" thing once he and Nikki talk some more about this. Maybe not. It just seemed like they were building up to that with some of his comments re: adoption etc given his upbringing and was a big reason for Nikki holding back on telling him.

GH
I love this soap. You have people wandering around in the walls. Crazed lunatics with guns. A mother and father reunited with their "dead" daughter (Robert & Robin brought tears to my eyes). And lets not forget the rhyming duo of Luke and Duke.

GH:

OMG...I was crying my face off at the Anna/Robin reunion. I wasn't watching back then when Robin was a kid but I loved how they used that flashback. Patrick seems to be trying to convince himself that he's ready to move on but I really think it's too soon. Even if he really loves Sabrina he's obviously not ready to get remarried. Going in search of your "dead" wife just hours before you're supposed to marry someone else? Come on.

GH
Have you seen today's episode yet Sparks? I'm hoping Patrick sees Robin today before sweeps end.

GH:

I'm watching it right now. I fully expect Robin to show up at the end to give a big cliffhanger for the long weekend! :)

GH:

Pretty good episode today. Just as I thought, Robin showed up at the church right at the end...but no one has seen her yet. Looking forward to the drama on Monday but it looks like Robin is unsure about interrupting the ceremony. I hope she doesn't chicken out and lets Patrick marry Sabrina. Can't wait for Emma to see her mommy!! I've enjoyed this whole story but I'm ready for Faison, Obrecht, and Jerry to be gone. I do like that GH uses these type of characters in small doses but they've ran their course. I wonder if Anna and Robert will go through with killing Faison. I feel bad for Maxie but she needs to abide by the judge's orders or she may never get to see her baby. It's still pretty ridiculous that the judge didn't allow some sort of supervised visitation. It's not like Maxie had put the baby's life in danger. But I guess there would be no drama in that. I just worry she is going to try to do something stupid like kidnap the baby or go into such a depression that she will have to be institutionalized.

GH

If only they could add Franco to their list of dosed characters.

And yeah, I also can't believe Maxie got no visitation at all. That's insane to me. And I kinda think they'll go the depression route with her, I hope she doesn't kidnap the baby or anything like that but I think she's going to snap soon.

edited to add name of show being discussed...JS

GH

I’m happy that they found Nikolas today poor guy…Why is it that when a bad guy is captured like Jerry, Faison, Dr. O they never stay that way. Anna won’t shoot Faison all she can do is stand and hold a gun for 1 hour and then lay it on the floor. Maxie just think the rules don’t apply to her…I enjoyed Anna and Robin reunion but I felt most of the show was filler so they can drag the wedding out! Robin grew up on the show like Emma is doing so I don’t know how I feel about Robin/Patrick getting back together sometimes I think it’s time to move on with Patrick/Sabrina because there are going to be 3 people that aren’t happy! I’ve been watching for about 1 year so I’m not invested in any couple, well maybe Nicolas/Britt!

GH
The Patrick/Robin pairing really drew me in during Robin's pregnancy. Patrick, initially did not want to be a dad and he and Robin were sort of in a holding pattern with their relationship. As the pregnancy progressed, Patrick slowly began to fall in love with being a dad and with his unborn child and he realized he wanted to have a family with Robin. Everything about this couple has me foaming at the mouth anticipating their reunion: from the first time Patrick felt unborn Emma kick, to his rejected marriage proposal which led to Robin's proposal to Patrick while he was handcuffed courtesy of Mac, the unexpected labor and Robin's health crisis after her delivery, Patrick in overprotective mode and buying a mini van to drive his new family home from the hospital, how in the beginning he was the one who could soothe a crying Emma while Robin worried about bonding with her daughter. These two have overcome every obstacle, including their own egos, to be together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back