Daytime: Week of Oct 7th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryin4days

Reaction score
Y&R
Spoilers indicate Delia's accident is suppose to happen on Friday, Oct. 11th and from the new promo it's seeming more likely that Delia will be killed.

Y&R

Like Sparks said earlier, it's an obvious Emmy grab and as much as I hate the idea of killing Delia, I've seen what Billy Miller (Billy) and Michael Muhney (Adam) can do with good material and I'm preparing myself for an emotional breakdown for when these two portray the anger/grief of losing a firstborn child and a firstborn being on the verge of blindness.

Y&R:

Ugh....not looking forward to this Delia story. Killing off an innocent child just to get ratings or emmy nominations is stupid. I still hate that they killed off Colleen to save Victor. Stunts and gimmicks. That's all this is.

Y&R:

So what's with all the Phyllis stuff? Does anyone know if they plan on recasting her?
I had to laugh when Sharon tried to kiss Nick and he was like whoa what are you doing? LOLOLOL. Sharon, you need a one-way ticket to the looney bin, do not pass go, do not collect $200. I really wish Chelsea would just stop listening to Chloe. As much as I hate what is about to happen to Delia, if it will occupy Chloe for awhile then so be it. I am liking the angst between Chelsea and Adam lately and hope it turns into a story of them getting closer and eventually realizing they're back in love.

GH:

Forgot to mention the other day how amazing that baby Ben, at barely a month old can sit up on his own!! Wow!! LOL. I think they have a 6-7 month old baby playing the part. It's hilarious. :D
Today's episode was pretty dull. I FF'd all the teen scene....so boring. And I'm really NOT here for Carly/Franco madness. Please make it stop! I could, however, totally go for a triangle between Carly/Julian/Alexis. That could be hot. I hope Maxie/Spinelli get their baby back. I know what she did was wrong but like she said today, circumstances have changed. I just really hope they change the baby's name too. Can't stand they named her Connie. Ugh...

Y&R
Well at least Adam wasn't driving drunk! If Delia was running behind the dog and Adam sees Dash, but not Delia, could someone have hit Delia before Adam drove up. I don't think he's going to be the one to blame for this.

Looks like we got "confirmation" that Dylan is Nikki's baby boy. This will be interesting seeing as how Victor's already threatening him. He sure does know how to win people over doesn't he.

Y&R
I don't know what Billy could be thinking leaving Delia in the car alone at night, even if he is just running in for ice cream. I guess they are setting it up so that not only will he blame himself, Chloe and Kevin will also. I can see him headed for some kind of gambling relapse to deal with his grief or maybe he'll turn to alcohol.

I agree about not leaving kids unattended in cars in this weird time we live in. My daughter is 11 and I won't leave her in the car regardless of how much she complains about not feeling like walking. I only have to remind her how "crazy" people strike at anytime and could try to snatch her from the car or steal the car with her in it. She jumps out really quick then!

Y&R:

This is all stupid plot point writing. Why in the heck is Dash even with them?? Who takes their dog to a school play?? And then to leave your child in the car at night?!! Hate this!! So they only showed Nikki and Adam driving...wonder if it really will be one of them that hits Delia or someone else. That makes sense now, JS, about the return of Ashley.

I hate Victor. He's such an *bleep*.

Y&R:

Thanks JS. Sometimes I miss bits and pieces since Y&R is on during lunchtime and trying to get Jax down for a nap. Victor is such a bully. He thinks his "you know what" don't stink. I'm just fed up with this character. He's the biggest hypocrite. He can do or say anything to anyone but God forbid someone challenge him.

GH:

Great show today!! Wow, I'm telling ya, it's like there are two different shows going on. I enjoyed every minute today. From the Patrick/Emma/Liz scenes interspersed with Robin re: her birthday, to the sweet scenes between Robert and Mac, to Olivia's vision, to Anna visiting Faison....except that it was Dr. Obrecht with an Anna mask!! Fabulous. Just awesome. Can't wait to see how this shakes out tomorrow. I bet Dr. O will get away before they figure out it was her impersonating Anna.

Y&R
It seems tomorrow is Billy picturing his future with Delia as he waits for the ambulance. I cried just reading this.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/update/id/19017/Dad_and_Delia//

Y&R
Preview for Monday - 10/14

Billy calls Victoria from the hospital to tell her there was an accident with Delia
Alex is at the scene and finds a piece of a car reflector
Adam looks at the front of his car and discovers a piece of his reflector missing

Thanks so much for this thread Cryin and JS. I'll be traveling this week and it will be very helpful. Days and GH are on at the same time at my daughter's. And Y&R is on when we're out to lunch! I'll rely on you.

I've read that John is not Ghost Dad, but Jack's conscience. Sorry, I can't give a source, read this years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back