Daytime: Week of October 28th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovin_safe

Reaction score
GH

Nikolas reminds Robin what is at stake if she is seen
Sabrina shares her engagement news with Carlos
Alexis tells Derek about Sam's trip
Sam and Silas get some answers at Ryan's Bar from Delia
Julian questions if Morgan intends to keep his word
Olivia debates whether or not to tell Dante about Sonny's suspicions regarding Derek
Michael shares some news with Kiki
Ellie wants to know where she and Spinelli stand with each other
Tempers flare between Carly and Ava
A catfight ensues
Interesting things transpire at Wyndemere on Halloween
The hospital hosts a Halloween party
Robin dons a costume
Patrick and Epiphany talk about Robin
Someone in disguise watches Franco

GH:

Now that is classic soap. Robin in disguise at a Halloween party and sees Patrick. Would be even more classic if they ended up dancing together and Patrick gets this strange feeling as if he knows her and he goes looking for her after the dance but Robin has disappeared.

Y&R:

It was nice seeing all the Abbott's rallying around Billy. I especially liked Ashley and Billy's talk. I love how she was determined to not let him go off the deep end like she did. If she can't come back full time I would like to see more visits like this from Ashley. She's such an important character to the show it makes sense to have her around now and then.

I couldn't care less about the Hillary/Neil stuff. And I'm sick of seeing her and what's his name in bed together. That's all they do. I was hoping some of these people would just be short-term characters but apparently not. They have really dragged out some of these storylines. Just when you think they are over they continue dragging things on.

It's funny that Victoria had no idea she was talking to her brother today. There's built-in contention between Dylan and Nick for obvious reasons so when it all comes out I wonder if Victoria will be the open and accepting one while Nick plays jealous brother.

GH:

I'm so ready for Alexis and Sam to figure out that Derek is Julian. I'm kinda getting sick of these talks about "Julian" between Derek/Julian and Alexis. More and more people are finding out the truth about him so how long does he plan on thinking he can keep this a secret? Morgan is slightly more tolerable now that he's involved in this mob war story but I'm still disgusted with all the sex between him and Ava. Blech.

I liked the back and forth scenes between Patrick/Maxie and Robin/Nikolas talking about the wedding and birth of Emma. Good stuff. I just knew they were going to try and speed up the nuptials between Patrick and Sabrina. Should be a good November sweeps with Robin interrupting the wedding I bet! Yay! I hope Robin is reunited with Patrick and Emma in time for Thanksgiving. Loving this storyline!! :clap:

GH

Nikolas is great with all the ladies!
I could have done without Olivia she does rub me the wrong way. LOL
Morgan and Ava they must stop their rolling around on the floor it is just NASTY!
I think Alexis was a little jealous of Carly and Julian when she went to see him.
I do like Silas and Sam they are different as day & night but they work.
So Delia Is Ava mama! I thought she was going to jump Silas bones today! LOL
I’m getting tired of Patrick/Sabrina SL because it won’t go anywhere waste of time. And I sure don’t want Sabrina hooked up with Carlos!
I’m thinking that Patrick and Sabrina will get married and as they are walking down the aisle Robin meets them.
Another fantastic show!

Y&R
Tomorrow Hillary apologizes to Neil and the "genius" offers her a job a Jabot. Hello Neil, you've already seen first-hand the woman has character issues, why would you hire her at Jabot. Genoa City is an unemployed worker's dream come true. No questions about experience, no background/reference checks or drug testing required. Heck they don't even check to see if positions are actually opne, they just offer on the spot.

And finally tomorrow, Sharon tells the ghost of Cassie good-bye. It's about time!

GH:
Ava and Morgan are as disgusting as EJ and Sami :sick:

Y&R:
I don't watch but one day I was channel flipping and stopped on it It was the day he (Billy?) was waiting for help and was imagining Delia's life..wow I think I finished the episode. It was good. Was odd seeing Ashley (channel flipping again today) when she is still Kristen at DAYS lol

Y&R
Dash finding his way home at the end had to be the most creative yet the saddest thing ever.

GH:

As despicable as Jerry is I have to admit that every time he is on my head spins with all the twists, turns & intricacies of his plans & schemes. I also like his dynamics with brother Jax.

Have I mentioned how much I love seeing Robin! :clap: I've always loved her since born but the HIV storyline with her holds a special relatable place in my heart. I'm so glad they continue to keep that a part of her story & not gloss over it.

Kind of off topic, but I saw where Tyler Christopher (Nikolas) was on an episode of Chicago Fire I think it's called. Does anyone know if he is a regular there or was it a one time appearance?

I also like that commercial that the actress who plays Molly is in. Yogurt I think?

LOL, JS.

GH:

I am loving the character of Julian and yet I find myself rooting for Sonny here. I think I am just enjoying the budding rivalry and the cat and mouse game going on. I kept waiting for Sonny to drop the bomb on Julian that he knows who he is but he just stayed on the periphery.

I understand they have to drag out this thing with the custody battle but I'm getting sick of it now. I still think Ben is going to turn out to be Dante and Lulu's real child so maybe once that is figured out this whole mess will be over and Maxie and Spinelli can get their daughter back. I was literally laughing out loud at Dante trying to give Connie the bottle while on the pier with Olivia. It was one of those angled bottles that you have to hold a certain way and he was holding it upside down. LOL. I kept waiting for Olivia to reach over and fix it or for Connie to complain more about it. :D

GH:
I was waiting for Sonny to drop the bomb that he knew Derek was Julian too. Could Sonny be losing his touch now that Jason's gone. I mean he's unknowingly showing his hand to the enemy, and his son is being used against him too (although willingly)....how is this fair lol? It's Sonny Corinthos for crying out loud.

Will the battle over baby Connie turn into a game of who can slander who the most? Maxie and Lulu both have dirt on the other.

GH:

What was with Spinelli's Freddie Krueger sweater? lol

I'm back & forth about Maxie & LuLu. I kinda miss their quarrelsome days.

Sonny's definitely back on his meds. If not he wouldn't have played it smart today with Julian/Derek.

Did anyone see the previews for tomorrow that Sabrina is dressed as Electra Woman? :rotfl:

GH

I believe Maxie thinks that her Spinelli and Connie are going to be a happy little family. Won’t she be surprised when Spinelli tells her he still loves Ellie will Maxie be in love with raising a child alone with shared custody?

GH:
I want Maxie and Spinelli together. I also agree, though, that Ben is probably Dante and Lulu's baby.

As far as Sonny goes, though... I think that everything will turn around. I don't think he's losing his touch (but golly, I miss Jason). I think this slipping up is to throw everyone off.

Side note, I just learned Kirsten Storms (Maxie) is pregnant in real life. Wonder if they''ll write it in or cover it up?

GH: Sonny's definitely back on his meds. If not he wouldn't have played it smart today with Julian/Derek.

GH:

I know this is a good thing, but to be honest, Sonny off his meds was the most I've liked Sonny in a long time lol. I mean other than those scenes he had with Luke in the hospital while they were waiting on Connie to be born.

GH:

LOL Sabrina did look like Electra Woman

edited to add which show is being commented on...JS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back