Daytime: Week of October 28th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GH:

Side note, I just learned Kirsten Storms (Maxie) is pregnant in real life. Wonder if they''ll write it in or cover it up?
Seeing as Kirsten is due in January and her character just had a baby I think it's safe to say they won't be writing it in. :) I am curious as to how they will write the actress's maternity leave. I wonder if they will drag out the custody battle and Maxie will go on the run with Connie. I hope not.

BB

Is getting really boring Bill and Brooke discussing Bill’s marriage to Katie and how everything is Katie’s fault…Time to move on…I like Charlie its nice to have a character that isn’t worried about his love life….Also the relationship that Hope and Katie are developing! Wouldn’t you think Bill could have made his plans for the day after Halloween and spend time with Will, because he is such a concerned parent! BB Halloween was Brooke dressed in a bear suit they couldn’t find a couple of kids to ring a doorbell much more fitting!

GH

My treat today was seeing Nikolas without his shirt! All I can say is OMG! Gorgeous! Carly is cute in her poofy hair, whiskers and cat suit! It was a cute show but my mind just keeps drifting back to shirtless Nikolas! Ahhhh! I knew Robin would make it to the party! The kids were adorable.

GH:
GH:

Seeing as Kirsten is due in January and her character just had a baby I think it's safe to say they won't be writing it in. :) I am curious as to how they will write the actress's maternity leave. I wonder if they will drag out the custody battle and Maxie will go on the run with Connie. I hope not.

Didn't Days just tape Ali Sweeney (Sami) in advance so she wouldn't be off screen for her last maternity leave? Seems like GH may have also done that with Elizabeth; the actress was pregnant and covered up a few years ago and I don't think she was written off at any point.

THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS Casting Handsome, Successful & Sexy New Role

Posted by Roger Newcomb from We Love Soaps

young-and-the-restless-casting-josh-williams.png
Earlier this fall THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS began looking for a new never-before-heard-of Abbott cousin, Andrew, described as "a strong leading man" in his "mid to late 30s" to play the contract role of the "handsome and educated" Andrew. The character was also described as "very driven and ambitious." Now a relative for Paul Williams (Doug Davidson) could be on the way, and he sounds a lot like Andrew Abbott.

Y&R has sent out a casting call for the contract role of Josh Williams, described as in his "mid to late 30s" and "handsome, successful and very sexy." Josh will be "a smart businessman who can out-maneuver even the shrewdest."

I'm all for adding sexy men to Y&R but it's a shame the show killed off Paul's son, Ricky Williams, played by the beuatiful Peter Porte, who has popped up all over primetime since exiting the soap. And how will Josh be related to Paul? A long, lost kid from Patty would seem unlikely since we have that story already playing for Nikki Newman. Maybe a child of his brother Steven Williams? Or what if Paul also had a son with someone at the cult? I'm kidding about that last one...I think.

As for the Abbott cousin, bringing back Jack's son, Keemo, makes a lot more sense. Ghost John told Jack this week on Y&R that he was now the patriarch of the Abbott family, yet somehow he never mentions Keemo. I think Jack still has some work to do!

But what do you think? Are there any "mid to late 30s" hunks you would suggest for Y&R? Does Y&R need more characters right now?

GH

OMG Heather and Franco were hilarious today!
I’m glad Emma got to hug her mommy!
I hope they don’t make Felix and Brad a couple.
I know all hell is going to break out when Nikolas finds out Britt’s secret but I hope they can work through it. But I have a feeling that they will put Nikolas and Elizabeth back together until AJ comes back.
I’m tired of Faison, Dr. O. and Jerry Jacks SL time to end it!
Another cliffhanger weekend and a fantastic week!

BB

I wish Bill would get over himself
Bill should listen to Katie!
They are making Wyatt all mushy he acts like a kindergartener falling in love with teacher.
I thought Charlie was going to have a heart attack when he saw the diamond missing. I think Wyatt should have been more excited if he wants to pull his plan off.

GH

I'm liking Brit and Nick
Emma in a triangle wow she started early lol .
Felix :" What up Spence" ..Spencer : "It's Spencer" :rotfl:
Fasion makes a great Beetlejuice Albrect is funny but her time is about up with me .
Duke (In my Chandler from friends voice ) Can he BE and more stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back