Daytime: Week of Sept 16th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y&R
I can only imagine how mad/hostile Adam is going to be when he finds out Dylan has taken off with the baby. They are going to think he's kidnapped Connor and Adam is going to be out for blood.

Y&R:

I didn't get to see Mon or Tues. Only saw bits a pieces today. Can this whole stupid Hillary/Ann story just go away? Lily and Cane are such amateurs. They haven't stopped to think that perhaps Hillary could be one step ahead of them. So she's going to drug Cane and probably set up more pictures or whatever. And you could just see what'shisname salivating at the thought of Devon's billions. It's funny how this story was all about Neil in the beginning and now he just seems like an extra.

So, does this Nikki story have some validity to it (as in, according to history, she had a baby way back when)? This would have been way before I started watching. I just was wondering if this was a real possibility or if it's something the writers pulled out of thin air. I'm guessing her "child" is going to turn out to be Dylan.

Y&R:

Oh good grief...she better not have sex with Cane and get pregnant. Plus she's been having a lot of sex with that other dude so we'd have a "who's the daddy" on our hands. :rolleyes:

I heard about this Andrew Abbott character. Another newbie. Great, can't wait. :sarcasm:

General Hospital

General Hospital on pace to finish Season with largest viewership in five years!

The 50th Anniversary season of ABC’s “General Hospital” is on pace of bringing the soap its largest overall audience in five years, the network noted today based on Nielsen Media Research Data. In addition, for the week of September 2, the daytime drama series hit 2-year highs in Women 18-49 (734,000/1.1 rating) and Women 25-54 (967,000/1.6 rating), 10-month high in Women 18-34 (274,000/0.8 rating) and 5-month high in Total Viewers (2.75 million) as “baby fever” continued to power much of the shows overall storyline. In fact, Thursday’s telecast (September 5), featuring the imminent birth of Britt’s baby, stood as the series’ most-watched telecast in nearly over 2 years in Women 18-49 (845,000) and Women 25-54 (1.06 million) and in 8 months in Women 18-34 (342,000) – since 8/15/11 and 1/18/13, respectively.

With only a couple weeks remaining in the 2012-13 season, “GH” is pacing for its strongest season in 5 years in Total Viewers (2.97 million), generating the biggest year-to-year increases of any broadcast daytime drama (+14% – vs. 2.61 million), and is also up the most season to season in Women 18-34 (+36% – 253,000 vs. 186,000) and Women 18-49 (+7% – 770,000 vs. 719,000).

For the current season, “General Hospital” is TV’s #1 broadcast program in daytime in Women 18-34, and ranks a solid #2 in Women 18-49 and Women 25-54.

A huge congrats to GH the best soap on daytime!

Y&R - SPECULATION
I don't know how reliable these "spoilers" are so let's just call it more speculation about Delia being killed and saving Connor's eyesight.

Adam and Chelsea get into a fight after she moves in, he wants the baby. Adam gets drunk and goes driving. The same time Delia and Billy are going to the school play. Delia goes to get the dog from the street and is struck. Chloe and Kevin blame Billy. Delia is tragically killed by who we think is Adam. Connor's condition worsens and decisions have to be made whether to give Delia's eyesight to him. Sharon and Nick kiss.

Michael Muhney (Adam) tweeted a couple weeks ago on a Friday night about filming secret scenes after midnight. It was rumored that Billy Miller (Billy) was also filming at that time too.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/board/300127/page/2203/

GH
I haven't been keeping up with GH the last couple of weeks. I read a summary today and something has me confused. To any of you who have been watching, does Ava want Silas now? This is what I read - "Ava makes her way back to Silas desperate to connect with him. She believes he must want her too and kisses him." Is this a scam she's trying to pull on Silas or is she really after him. If she's hot for him, why did she keep the secret about him beign Kiki's dad? I just don't understand!

Also, Sonny off his meds is kinda funny and sad. He made a little announcement today - "Sonny announces he has a toast – in Connie's memory he confesses he knew Kiki wasn't Michael's cousin. He promised Morgan he wouldn't tell." LOL! What will Morgan do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back