Daytime: Week of September 2nd (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovin_safe

Reaction score
General Hospital

Spinelli prepares to claim his daughter
AJ enters in a plea
Morgan is furious when he catches Kiki in a lie
Olivia and Dante are worried about Sonny
Britt provides the name of her son's father, but is it the truth?
Nikolas throws Patrick out when he arrives home to find Patrick and Britt arguing
Britt confesses to Nikolas that she lied about Patrick being the father of her baby
Patrick walks in on a close moment between Felix and Brad
Felix is shocked by what Patrick reveals
Nikolas challenges Brad to do the right thing
Carly is on hand when Franco is discharged from the hospital
Franco attends his pre-trial hearing
Diane produces surprising evidence
Sam gets caught up in the moment and kisses Silas
Silas refuses to let Sam brush off what happened between them

Young and the Restless

Amber expresses regret for not seeing Katherine one last time
Murphy refuses to explain why Katherine wanted her service to be held near the lake
Father Todd, Paul, and Kevin reflect on Katherine’s legacy
Paul and Nina’s emotional embrace is interrupted by Christine
The memorial brings many surprises as the disparate people who loved Katherine come together one last time
Nikki and Victor greet Gina
Lily hides her disdain for Amber
Murphy announces that the park will now be known as Chancellor Park
Paul reads a letter from Katherine
Katherine’s friends and family gather for the reading of the will
Chelsea promises to do the right thing for Connor
Noah’s statement gets a reaction

Bold and the Beautiful

Wyatt refuses to give up everything it means to be a Spencer
Bill is upset by his estrangement from Wyatt
Liam does what he can to maintain the discord between his father and half brother
Maya cries on Carter’s supportive shoulder
Quinn is saddened to learn that her prediction was on the money
Wyatt admits Quinn was right about Bill
Hope asks Wyatt not to move out of the house
Wyatt plants a kiss on Hope
Brooke tries to get Bill to fix his relationship with Wyatt before it’s too late

Quinn and Katie bond over their dislike of their mutual ex
Hope’s idea to partner Forrester Creations and Quinn’s jewelry company has unforeseen consequences
Wyatt baits Liam by making it clear that until she’s married, Hope is not off the market
Bill and Brooke have an honest discussion about the negative reaction to their plans to live together
Brooke tries to redeem herself with Bill’s family
Thorne is dissatisfied with his position after the new leader is named
Maya shocks Rick when she quits her job at Forrester Creations
Carter cheers Maya up with good news about Room 8
Caroline pulls out all the stops to keep Rick’s attention on her instead of Maya

General Hospital

This week sounds like another winner.
Morgan has turned into a typical soap guy he has lied to Kiki their whole relationship but get mad when he catches her in one.
I still say that “AJ” stands for Ava Jerome
I hope they go with a Silas and Sam pairing I like them together.
This Felix and Brad thing is throwing me for a loop!

GH:

I wonder if Britt is just going to make up some random person as the father of her baby or say that she used a sperm donor and it was all part of a plot to get Patrick. I'm still holding out hope that she's carrying the Dante/Lulu baby. Felix/Brad sort of makes sense to me. There was so much animosity between them at first and all the times Felix has been skeeved out by Brad's machinations but when they had that talk where Brad finally opened up about his insecurities I think Felix saw a different side to him. Perhaps they are moving toward a pairing between these two. It sounds like they are trying to put Carly/Franco together. If I think of him as Todd or some other character I might be able to get past that but I'm sorry, Carly/Franco would never happen in a million years! Why the writers brought him back as Franco is beyond me. They could have just made him some new seedy villain causing trouble in Port Charles and Carly becomes intrigued by him. Going with this reformed Franco crap is too stupid for words. I hate Morgan/Kiki. These are two characters I could do without. Sam/Silas are ok but I'm not in love with them. Looking forward to more about baby Spinelli/Maxie.

Y&R:

Should be a good week remembering Katherine and having all these characters back. I'm looking forward to that. I know they can't get everyone to return for these types of things but I wonder what the excuses will be for Brock*, Philip, Chance, and Mac not being there. LOL. Is Devon her only blood relative who will be in attendance? Great, so Lily can go shoot some more jealous venom at another woman? I'm no Amber fan but Lily needs to take a chill pill. Chelsea is going to do the right thing for Connor? Yeah, right. I'll believe that when I see it. Not buying it. It's funny I used to hate Adam so much with all the crap he pulled with Ashley and Sharon but I really liked him with Chelsea and actually feel bad about him not knowing about his son. I look forward to him finding out that truth.

*EDIT: I just read that Brock will be there for the memorial.

Young and the Restless

I liked Adam and Chelsea at first, but when Chelsea lost the baby and he was more interested in running Newman and taking care of Sharon he can go jump out a window to streets below. I agree about Lily, Lily every man in GC doesn’t want, need you or are in love with you! Stop your fantasy and love the man you are married too. Chelsea almost has to come clean about Connor and his eye problem, Hope and Adam both had it!

General Hospital

I have this funny feeling that Brita is going to say Brad is the father by a donation! I really think she is past Patrick and moving on to Nikolas! But if Nikolas and Brita get together it will make Elizabeth jealous. I didn’t like Silas at first but I do like him with Sam she needs someone! And I do like Alexis and Julian together there seem to be chemistry with both couples! I’m not a Carly fan because her nose is always in someone else’s business! I read an article when Franco was still Todd and him and Carly talked to TPTB about them becoming a couple so it wouldn’t surprise me.

General Hospital

GH was a rerun today but it was a great show I watched it before but it can still hold my interest and can’t wait for tomorrows show. The mishap with Emma doll just cracks me up. Brita trying to be all maternal and throws the doll on the grill! The expressions on everyone’s faces was priceless.

B&B:

so boring now. And I miss Ronn Moss (Ridge)!

edited to add actor's last name and character name...JS

General Hospital

JS - Britt is a Dr. and told everyone that she is pregnant with Patrick’s baby, because she has her eyes set on him. But it all is backfiring in her face. She was to be on bed rest until the baby was born (all fake) but she didn’t want Patrick’s new girlfriend (Sabrina) to take advantage of the situation. She has done nothing but lie about this pregnant. So she came uninvited to the picnic! Brit’s mom is Dr. Obrecht and her father is Faison! They are holding Robin and Robert, and Dr. Obrecht tried to kill Duke Lavery a couple of weeks ago. Obrecht and Faison are both evil, evil people!

YOUNG AND RESTLESS
I don't watch this show, but those of you who do, will know whatever I am talking about. This morning, our local radio disk jockey aired part 2 of a 3 part interview with Brenda Dixon, who evidently was let go from Y&R under lousy circumstances, got blacklisted, was living on the street at one time. She has written a "tell-all" book about what went on behind the scenes at the show, the good writing, the absolutely terrible writing/stories, the fight where Eric Braeden broke another actor's nose, (Peter Bergman?). She talks about how other actors are scared to say boo, all afraid, because they know what happened to Brenda, derides how Jill & Katherine were made mother and daughter. I only listened so I could impart some of this back to you. Part 3 tomorrow. She mentions how well Bill Bell wrote, and then how awful afterwards, etc. etc. She does keep saying......"I tell in the book....." so she doesn't give away a lot. I was surprised the guy doing the interview knew as much as he did about the show. LOL Part 3 tomorrow. Will see if anything new.

Young and the Restless

I thought they did an amazing job at honoring Katherine. I enjoyed all the flashbacks of her many years on the show. Katherine and Jill would get on my last nerve but I will miss there bickering! I didn’t recognize Amber at first. In my opinion one person they could have left off the guest list was Nina never could warm up to her. Murphy and she was a perfect match for their golden years, nice to see a few of the cast that is no longer on. Good Ole Esther she was a little over the top! All in all a great tribute!

Bold and the Beautiful

I wish Hope would run off with Wyatt instead of professing her undying love for Liam that has treated her like dirt under his shoes, when another woman bats her eyelashes at him he goes running. Bill has been, is now and always will be a PIG!

General Hospital

Lulu spit it out already! You know you can’t keep this a secret! How many days weeks does it take to say 4 little words “the baby is mine”! This SL can’t wrap up soon enough for me. I knew Brita would say that Brad has the father. I wonder what story she will tell Nikolas? Felix has always known that Brad was involved with Brita and the baby but I bet he didn’t realize that she is going to use him as the donor! Hehehe I laughed when Brad told Felix he had a good job, and I thought not for long. I wish Morgan would get over himself. Spinelli finally told Lulu what she needed to hear. For a few brief moments that Silas and Sam were together I enjoyed them. Silas, Sam, Julian and Alexis are becoming my favorite couples on GH!

Young and the Restless

It was another amazing show…I shed a few tears today with the cast…The park dedicated to Katherine was a great idea. It looks like I’m in the minority here! LOL I was happy that Paul got a letter. Glad that Cricket and Paul tied the knot what a better way to end the day. I’m so tired of everything be about the Newman’s, Paul and Cricket got married but we have to watch Nick and Avery talk about the wedding and play kissy face! It was a great show!

Bold and the Beautiful

I need two gallons of eye bleach to watch Bill and Brooke a pathetic SL. So Hope would rather spend her life with a loser like Liam her lose! OMG Hope get over yourself. I’m glad that Liam and Hope are fighting and will continue to over Wyatt it shows she has some feelings for Wyatt. I glad Wyatt went back to his apartment and his Mom’s! I like the relationship that Wyatt and Quinn have it’s as open as it can be on a soap! I hope Katie offers Wyatt and job and start dating!

General Hospital

Aw Dr. Silas I’m so glad you have feelings for Sam, OMG Sam stop over analyzing a kiss. Alexis is putting two and two together and she will come up with four. I laughed when she walked in on Julian and said “Briefs” it even put a smile on his face. Brita you have run your mouth the last two days I can’t feel sorry for you and this misery you brought on yourself. Poor, poor Nikolas being dragged into Brita mess, you go Nikolas and tell Brita what a witch she is! I knew Nikolas would do the right thing and let Brita stay with him! I like an angry Patrick especially with Brad. Olivia I know you lost your cousin in a horrible way but cut the tears off you are way over the top. Michael your imagination is running away with you.

Y&R:

Wow, the tribute to Katherine has been wonderful. I especially loved that they devoted the most speech time to Jill. I definitely had a few tears in these episodes. Loved all the flashbacks! Really could have done without Amber. In my opinion she was completely unnecessary. I was totally caught off guard with Paul and Christine's nuptials! Did not expect that at all! So, does this mean that Christine will be back full-time, even if recurring? Or will she have an about face and get the marriage annulled saying she was just wrapped up in the moment and shouldn't have married Paul? Maybe Danny and Nina can get together. LOL. I always liked Danny and Cricket and was hoping they would eventually get back together...thought that was where they were heading with them too awhile back when all that stuff about Phyllis came out. Oh well. It would be nice to see Paul happy. I liked how he asked Michael to be his best man and how Nina seems to have put aside any hurt or jealousy about Paul/Chris.

Anyone else have the feeling that Nick and Avery aren't going to make it down the aisle? They just seem to be building them up, talking about the wedding and how happy they are. Something is bound to bring all that down. I don't know, just a feeling I have.

Y&R

I think Adams and Chelsea baby will cinch the deal with Nick and Avery not getting married. Then Sharon can end up with her precious Nick. So the couples will be Adam and Chelsea, Nick and Sharon, and Dylan and Avery, sounds very boring to me.

I thought Chloe was going to tell Kevin to move back in!

Miss JS where is your soap title? Sorry I couldn’t resist I’ll go sit in Rev’s corner for being bad! LOL

General Hospital
So everyone is worried about what Sonny because he's lost his will to live since Connie died. And spoilers for tomorrow say he holds a gun to his head wishing he was with Connie. I say, go ahead pull the trigger, put me out of my misery. With Sabrina witnessing a woman telling Patrick she hopes he has a son one day, will Sabrina get pregnant on purpose just in time for Robin's return.

General Hospital

Olivia get over yourself Sonny is not your husband he needs time alone so give him his space and back off. You are not having visions so everything is cool. I have always liked Elizabeth she seems to have a soft spot for people, but today running to AJ’s side was repulsive! Nikolas is a good man in my book and I like Brit with him, but I think he is going to regret getting mixed up with her. I like Franco’s sense of humor. Why I’m I not surprised that Sabrina is going to deliver Britt baby can’t get anymore soapy then this!

Bold and the Beautiful

Boy Wyatt hit the nail on the head when he called his father a “womanizer”! I feel sorry for Wyatt and Hope they do have feelings for each other, but Hope will let that jerk Liam come between them. Rick needs his head examined for letting Maya go and settling for Caroline Spencer. Bill and Brooke are beyond disgusting! The last scene today Wyatt and Hope seems to be very happy seeing each other!

Young and the Restless

Part of an Interview with Y&R Michael Muhney (Adam) about baby!

But don’t think that when Adam finds out the truth about the baby, the storyline will be over. In fact, Muhney says that’s not the case at all. “This story sort of leads down a rabbit hole that is going to get deeper and deeper and deeper,” he previews. “It’s a very intense, emotionally packed story that is not a two-week long or a four-week long or a 3-month long storyline. With Adam, you’re finding out that there are so many other stories to tell that continue falling over like Dominoes that keep the momentum of the show moving into the future. The things that are developing for him are getting me excited. I’m intrigued, and I also can say with 100 percent certainty that the audience too is going to be very, very invested in this fall and this winter and really find a favorite place in their heart for ‘Y&R.’”

OH Great another SL that is going to be dragged out for months or years!

General Hospital

I dvr GH everyday and can not wait to get home to watch. It's never boring in my eyes and it's filled with suspense and drama. I enjoying the Julian/Alexis coupling (we know they will end up together)...the other day when she walked in on him at the hospital and said 'Briefs' i laughed out loud (you had to see it) very funny. Spinelli is one of my favorites but i was upset when he didn't spill the beans when he had the chance. Maxie snap out of it! I have nothing bad to say about any of the cast/characters. The writing is awesome and i'm really glad it moved back to 3rd place in the ratings but honestly that even surprises me.....they should be way better.

The 3 characters that came back as new characters have grown on me. I don't mind at all anymore. I see chemistry between Sam and Silas. Let it happen!

Young and the Restless:
That's what I'm hoping JS, that Dylan decides to fight for sole custody since he technically is the legally recogized dad with his name on the birth certificate. This would leave Chelsea's head spinning and I'd love it. I want Adam to have his son, but I want to see a little backlash for Chelsea also.

GH:

Gosh I hope Britt has her baby soon! She looks like she's about to deliver an elephant! I wonder if Sabrina will end up delivering the baby. Patrick was awesome in those scenes with Britt. I can't believe Britt would say Brad is the father. Why not just say it was some other random guy or she inseminated herself with Joe Schmo's goods.

I need Franco to be gone. He's such a cartoon. It's like Todd Manning playing Franco. Not working for me.

I like Sonny but this crap with Olivia's histrionics and Morgan and Kiki I just can't take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back