Deceased Salemites Speak Out

DrBakerFan

Reaction score
Surely, many of Salem's dearly departed are not pleased with choices now made by the living, and would have a few choice words for them.

Dr. McScruffy: Nicole, what are you doing with that "changed" criminal, Deimos. Have you forgotten your disastrous involvement with the "changed" EJ? Honor my memory by finding yourself an unbearably handsome, unshaven, super surgeon with an orange tan. There are a few out there somewhere.

Pookie: Nicole, please stay away from Deimos. After all, he is grouchy Victor's brother. Instead, get a cute and cuddly doggie like me, or as a last resort, a cat.

Stefano: Andre, you are a fool, yes? How dare you work to undermine young Chad. You deserve to be sent to a secret DiMera island for some down time.

Will: Sonny, it's nice that people are remembering the first anniversary of my demise, but please, please stay away from that homewrecker, Paul. And if that snitch Derrick ever comes back, stay away from him too.

Alice: I did think that the family would be in good hands, getting wise advice, comfort, help from my darling Julie, and caring Maggie. Alas, Maggie married one of the town's former pariahs, and though he has mellowed a bit, he certainly doesn't measure up to Mickey. Poor Maggie has her hands full, and just is unable to cope with the shenanigans of family.

And Julie, so hung up on ignoring the fact that Nick was not some poor misunderstood angel, that she is unable to see what is going on (until too late) with family. Jennifer addicted, JJ having affair with girlfriend's mother, Abby having one with an evil DiMera. Sigghhh.

Isabella: My poor baby.*sigh* So glad Brady has a son. The women in his life never fare well.

Madison: Tell me about it.

Arianna: Yep

Isabella : I like Theresa, I see good in her

Madison: I'm not sure about her

Arianna: I don't like it

Stefano: Andre, you should have never crossed Chad. Now I am coming for you and dragging you to hell with me.

Paige: Theresa, run for your life! Deimos just sold your soul to this young hunky devil demon named Xander.

Tom Horton: What in the world has happened to my perfect little town? Is everyone possessed?

EJ: Now that Father, my Sweet Hot, and I are not in Salem, the place has really gone to the dogs. Total tramps and whiny teens are not put in their place, Andre is behaving badly, and lowlife evildoers have dared to invade our beloved city. I'm sure that all those who used to blame my family for everything, are now longing for a return to the golden era of DiMera power and influence.

Nick: To paraphrase Shakespeare, What fools these Salemites be. Without my superior intelligence, they are helpless against a lunatic, a hillbilly, and a glowering young thug. P.S., thanks to Julie for reminding everyone that Gabi is a cold-blooded murderer.

Serena: Kill her! Xander, kill Nicole now!!! OMG you buffoon! All right, that's it, I am coming back from the dead to kill her myself! Just watch what I can do with this heavy elephant statue!

Will: Seriously, Sonny? It has been exactly a year since I died, and you have a moment with Paul on the anniversary of my death?! I...just...UGH! I hope I get resurrected just so I can kick Paul's behind!

Last edited by a moderator:
Curtis Reed: "Clyde, you should have just shut up and shot that tramp Kate! Take it from me! I can't believe you let my ol; Katey's brat son Lucas and his girlfriend outsmart you with the help of her ex pimp husband's two sons! Wow! See you soon in eternity one day, hahahahaha!"

Last edited:
Ford Decker: Hope, Hope, Hope, you should've had Chelsea and Max help you stuff Stefano in an old water heater, or used the trunk of Summer's car! Trust me, they work. Best dead body hiding places in Salem!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony DiMera: Andre is now a hero??? Please, say it ain't so!

Faye Walker: OMG, my dear daughter is now in a relationship with another Kiriakis?? Wasn't that awful Victor enough? When will she ever learn? Why can't she ever find a nice man who's not a criminal, a playboy, or both?

Willow Stark: That Julie Williams should give it a rest. Gabi Hernandez did the world a favor by eliminating that awful Nick Fallon. P.S., that fire in the Brady house was an accident. Really.

Back