Departing... arriving Part 5

:love:Hip hip hooray!!! :clap: Galen Gering (Rafe) best news he is returning. Very sad about Kristian Alfonso (Hope). They probably would have renewed their love. :love:

To tell the truth, I can see why, in the current baby story in particular, Greg Vaughan (Eric) said he has felt like background in storylines...so decided to leave. (don't think he used the word background, maybe filler, or an extra, instead of a central, needed character)

I would not wish Gwen on Rafe, but he COULD have story without a love interest.....maybe later on, they will bring on a character and the sparks will be there!

I sort of like the roles for Eric and Nicole right now although by the time he quit, who knows how they were being used. It seems like a couple in the forefront is just stuck being broken up and reunited. I like that they are a happy couple and actually have something to do fighting Sami.

It is just that Eric has little to say, he just makes different expressions. Sami rants, insults Nicole, yells, Nicole tries to reason, Eric more or less just finally says "enough" or "leave Nicole alone", which has Sami ranting and insulting Nik even more. They are sister and brother, and he should have more to do/say with Sami than just standing there, frowning. I can see why the actor has felt like an extra.

Poirot, Eric has been largely reduced to unhappy expressions and futile protests since Kristen made him the victim of her sex-tape plot. He may have not been particularly exciting while he was Father Eric, but he was working hard and being effective in his work at St. Luke's and in helping its school. Since then it's been nothing but misery as he's suffered personal disasters, plays supporting roles to dysfunctional women, or ends up being the patsy for people like Kristen and the original bad-guy version of Xander.

So if Gabi goes off screen next week, does she go to Arizona with Will and Sonny and Ari?

Yeah, saw a pic of disguised Eduardo sneaking into town. Am sure they get hustled out by him, & sick Mama is a good bet for the reason.

Poirot, Eric has been largely reduced to unhappy expressions and futile protests since Kristen made him the victim of her sex-tape plot. He may have not been particularly exciting while he was Father Eric, but he was working hard and being effective in his work at St. Luke's and in helping its school. Since then it's been nothing but misery as he's suffered personal disasters, plays supporting roles to dysfunctional women, or ends up being the patsy for people like Kristen and the original bad-guy version of Xander.

I like him in the Hallmark movies. So different than Eric.

Back