Departing... arriving Part 5

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::sick::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::sad::cry::sad::cry::cry::sick::sick::cry:

THAT'S IT!!! I'm done with Days. Never coming back. Ok....that's not true, I just wanted the dramatic ultimatum with no intentions of not watching but really, why make these departure announcements then one month later announce that same actor/character is returning?? :huh::huh:

I think it was really a contract dispute. She was not happy with whatever they offered. So was set to walk. Then came the shutdown with the pandemic. Evidently she changed her mind, or they changed theirs. Whatever.....it seems her exit will not be as long as perhaps other exits will be.

I think the character of Gabi was just fine until Ron C took over the writing for her character. If I remember correctly, all of the stuff she did with Abby and Julie happened after he became headwriter. He's trashed her character to the point that she is no longer likeable.

So, will Gabi appear when Jake and Gwen are about to marry or Chad and Abby are renewing vows, with one of those miracle pregnancies??? Either that, or the doctors were wrong when they said her injuries were too devastating to ever have a child again.

heck, Jason, everyone has their likes & dislikes. Despite all the evil deeds, some still drool over EJ. And despite all her horrible antics, & treatment of family, devious deeds, Sami still remains a fav for some. Just like Eve. Guess it depends on who the headwriter likes to write for. :)

That news is the best news to me!! Makes me forget about his sister "coming back".

Back