Desperate prayers needed!!

EricMSweetie

Reaction score
Heya Everybody!! I have a big request for my Salem Spectator family. If you would, please send your thoughts, support, well wishes and prayers for my father as he is quite ill. Yesterday he was admitted into the emergency room at the hospital as he was very ill from a nasty infection that has now seemed to spread all over his body, poisoning him. He was released but given antibiotics. He was told if he does not feel 50% to 75% better he is to return to the hospital in the next couple of days. Right now he seems no better and I am really scared. This is completely unrelated to what I asked everyone to pray about previous.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being there for my family and I. It means the world to all of us, especially during this difficult time.

I have your back, Sweetie. G_d Bless.
Prayer for the Sick
Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits. May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts. We ask this through the Lord Jesus who healed those who believed. Amen.

You have my prayers directed to your father. May he thrive, and master the infection. Hang in there dear friend..
Oh Lord Please.jpg
He listens to all, and does according to His Will to answer the prayers... Be patient my dear, and listen to the Doctor...

Me too. But it's never to late to pray. So prayers and thoughts go out to your father and your entire family. Hope everything is already better !

Back