Destruction of the new teens

There is not a length of time in rape recovery. Ciara's 18th/21st/50th birthday is probably pretty important to her and a good way to focus on something positive since she has had a lot of sad things happening lately, so heck yeah, throw a party.

I would not be surprised if this is glossed over and Ciara moves on just fine as soon as Chase is off canvas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the actor is still listed in the credits.

Salem school needs to get a dress code or the parents need to open
their eyes what their child is wearing. Clothing companies need to
do better with making clothes too for all ages.

Indeed, it's sad. Where I live, it gets very, very cold during the winter. Temperatures reach -4 F quite often, and yet, young girls walk around with short skirts... no stockings ! :eek: Nowadays, the more "sexy" you look, the more "in" you are ! Again, sad that in 2016, so many young women still rely on their looks and not their intelligence !

Again, sad that in 2016, so many young women still rely on their looks and not their intelligence !

Agree, but I cannot envision a society wherein it would not be an advantage for them to have some reliance on both. Men may have it just a little bit easier. I think that the early sexualization of children is an increasing outrage, something for which we may have dues to pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever seen any teens? They look just about like these kids. I don't know about their parties, as the kids in my families were all fairly "square". I've seen shoes I wouldn't wear to a dog fight and skirts up to the wazoo. Even my 30's granddaughters wear clothes I wouldn't have been caught dead in, including their shoes, jeans and tops so tight I don't know how they breathe. And they are mothers!!

Teens dress like this everywhere. I've seen girls in church dressed like that. The boys walk around in pants that are either so tight they look like they are painted on or so baggy they fall half way to their knees and show their butt.

Back