Devil again

FnPOVfvWYAcov8s

FnPOYxzXgAEKMG_

I had read a rumor that the devil was coming back to Salem. Really hoped it was just that, a rumor. This is disappointing. Is there anybody here that enjoys the devil storyline??
I enjoyed it first time around in 1990’s but this last round I hated it. Not entertaining the way it was done the second time. I am not sure why Marlena would be in hell, or purgatory, or whatever place she is in. I’m confused and I thought it was annoying to see Susan again.

I had figured with Eric's personality change and drinking again and turning away from God, that HE would be the one. Did not see this coming, nor do I like it. ANYTHING that gives Kristen more screen time is too much. Plus, this story sucks. Sigh, so Father Eric will have to find his way back to being boring to save his family? Haven't we been there done that?

I'm so disappointed. I know the actors love the devil story, so I always try to not hate it so much, but I do. I just hate it. I'm so sad this devil stuff is back. And the way we know the 3 ladies aren't actually going to be dead at the end of this, makes all the beautiful "goodbye" episodes, as beautiful and sweet as they were, just seem annoying. And also kind of not important. I can't get into it at all. Just quit wasting my time and bring them back.

I have no words..truly, I don't think I've ever been so disappointed in Days. This is just a big middle-finger to the fanbase..."(bleep) you, we don't care that you don't like this--in fact, we'll do it again to show you just how right we are and how wrong you are!"
That's honestly how this feels right now.

Back