Did they RSVP "sorry, cannot make it"?

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The attendees at the wedding included a lot of strangers (to the viewers) along with immediate family members of the bride & groom. Very odd, since Marlena talked of this huge wedding. Brady, his fiancee, Eric, his fiancee, Belle & Shawn, Will & Paul, Val because Abe was officiating, Claire, who seemed to go missing after collecting the phones. And yet, Susan was invited.

But....let's see. Chloe, Julie & Doug own the place where the reception will be held, but they are not there, nor are they at the club. Victor & Maggie are missing, despite Vic being Brady's grandfather, Tate's great-grandfather. No Abby, Chad, JJ, Lucas, Tripp, Ciara, Hope, Rafe, Kate (good friend of Marlena's), Gabi, Arianna, (Will's daughter, Marlena's great-grandaughter). Yes, Roman is only one to mention opting out, Carrie not there because Noah is ill. Hope said she was going, but suddenly had to go to Chicago w/Rafe on business? Monkey business?

And I must say, Kristen sure did keep tabs on everyone while she was gone didn't she. I mean she knew every single little event, every little item........even the conference room table love making session. My goodness. Stefano would have been so proud! LOL She & Ted would make quite the investigative pair, both have a way of just finding out everything about everyone, don't they?

The characters who I think should have been there were: Hope, Rafe, Gabi, Arianna, Lucas and Kate. Maybe Tripp or Ciara as Claire's date. All of them have history with John and Marlena and are on good terms. I would have preferred some minor vignettes versus all the full on Sonny/Will wedding flashbacks.

I'll give Chad, Abby, Chloe, and Sonny a pass based on current relationship circumstances.

Claire, who seemed to go missing after collecting the phones

She was up front singing initially and then managed to sit next to Shawn without ever passing by the altar. TV magic.

Actually, Ciara is at the wedding. On Friday's episode, she was sitting next to Claire. Ciara's hair is tied up in a similar dress to Claire's. She was on today's episode as well.

I initially thought that was Ciara too but it's not.

I think Hope mentioned going to the wedding as family today. I took that to mean both her kids and grandkid.

Back