Digital series question

ErasofDiMeras

Reaction score
What is going to happen to the Days digital series now that DOOL is going to be set in 2021? Also, Chad and Abigail are to return in the next few weeks, so will the series focus on another character? I'm just curious and figured this should go here with the spoilers.

What HAS happened, tho, is NBC removed the last few episodes of Chad & Abby in Paris. On Days regular show, Paris is where they went when they left Salem. And they are to be in Salem on the regular show on Nov. 11th. The time jump occurs this Friday, Nov. 8th. Jack turns the hourglass. So....Chad & Abby will already be in Salem when we see the show on Monday. However, for a few months, at least, we will be having Salemites talking about "last year when". i.e. Last year when Lani walked out of her wedding........last year, when Jack & Jen, Justin & Adrienne got married in that double ceremony........

The digital series MAY continue with other characters, like Tony/Anna, Maybe Lucas/Ari........we just have to wait and see. They will be revealing something or other at the Day of Days event this coming Saturday.

That's why I still haven't been able to see episode 6, and I guess 7?? Didn't even know there was a 7. Days pulled them before I got a chance to see them and I heard episode 6 was pretty good. Oh well. Wonder why? Did they decide to scratch that story? Re-write it? Move it to Days for real? Sheesh. Guess I'll have to be quicker next time. haha

Last edited by a moderator:
DaysLady, were you watching the episodes on the app or the YouTube version?
The last episode of Chad/Abby will be this Thurs on the app.

Back