Do we know when. . .

LisaK in AZ

Reaction score
Chad and Abby will be leaving and if Kate Mansi (Abby) and Billy Flynn (Chad) are still filming? Thanks! Happy Holidays to all!

Thanks. I am not happy to hear that she is still around. I have never ever liked the character of Abby. She is too entitled and self-righteous, even though she was having affairs with married men, etc. and now she is back to being "slappy" again. I know that Gabi did some awful things, but she has to resort to punching, which is just stupid, in my opinion. And then she lets her off for the day???? Yeah, that was for Ari, but I am glad the big secret is out and we can move on. Once again, having no consequences for anyone.

I’m glad Chad and Abby will be exiting for awhile. Gabi will finally have to carry a story by herself or at least without Chad. No one faces consequences in Salem anymore.

Gabi is going to lose the friendship of Abby, and of Chad, the respect of her brother, and gain the anger of Stefan (maybe completely lose her company???) . Julie has never liked her, Jen & JJ will not be as friendly, but both will not forget she saved JJ's life. Kayla will be upset that Gabi took such advantage of her, (maybe Kayla will be more careful about her office now).
But then there is Kate..........now just what happen there? She lied about being attacked by Abby, knew the baby belonged to Chad, completely betrayed the man she insisted she loved like a son, considered him family, blah, blah. She fed Titan info to Stefan, knew what Gabi was up to with him, too. Bet she skates free, easily.

Kate never pays anymore lol. That’s why her character isn’t really relevant to me anymore. Gabi will pay, but I think the viewers will pay more. After what I read and saw last night, I’m convinced now more than ever Gabi and the Stefan recast are going to be Sami and EJ part 2. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
He opted not to renew his contract. It was noted by Jason47 somewhere on here.

It really wouldn't bother me if he left. I'm not a big fan of his. I like Chad years ago when Casey Deidrick played him.
I do love Kate Mansi's portrayal of Abby.

Back