Do we know???

jgk

Reaction score
Do we know if it is truly EJ that Kristen and Xander are rehabbing?? And if so, have there been any spoilers saying whether it will be the EJ who left, or will there :huh:be a replacement actor taking the role? And if it's a new actor, is it out somewhere just who the actor is????

No, there is only speculation, guesses, rumors, so far. Not one iota of confirmation. And just an FYI......the actor who is portraying the "Patient" that Xander is watching is 25 yrs. old.

Who knows with the Days writers what the end game plan goal is for November sweeps?!

Reactions: jgk
I seriously doubt that the patient is EJ.
First because the actor is far younger than the actor who previously played EJ (by about 15 years). That would be very strange having such a young man playing a character that is supposed to be closer to Sami’s age and who has preteen children (assuming Johnny and Allie are 11 or 12, Sydney about 8 or 9).
Then also, if it is EJ, why would he Ben rehabbing 4 years after he was shot. That’s not realistic

JPI_Episode13446_0001773906.jpg

and who would this be????? 25 years old???? the only one I can think of is Zack Brady, but that doesn't fit this story line.

What is interesting is.....this is not what we see on the show, Fri., 10/12. We never see the head of the man.

that person COULD be someone else...someone we have not thought of.........maybe just a "test" patient...

I think it is Jack and the 25 year old actor was just hired until the reveal.

Reactions: jgk
Plus, they wouldn't have hired an actor to play him as a stand-in. They'd have a random crew member (much cheaper), like they did during the Salem Stalker storyline until Marlena was revealed as the killer. That's why the stalker's body type and eye color constantly changed until the reveal.

Zack Brady sounds interesting, but after 25 years is really reaching.....The magical serum by Dr. Rolf, was not even a thought back then. ShaSha

Here is an idea out of left field.... Nick Fallon. Problem is he would not fit the storyline at all

He may be too young to be EJ but I have seen many photos of Trey Baxter and if I was Alison Sweeney (Sami) I sure would not complain about being paired with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back