Does anyone here watch 'Star'?

WhizGidget

Reaction score
Mock it for all you want (it's pretty soapy bad), but I just caught the S3 opener, and Camila Banus is in it. I don't think it's a one-shot necessarily either, she's the wife of a new main character.

She is not listed in credits.......but no, have not watched that show...

I saw Lamon Archey (Eli) on Twitter congratulate her for being on the show now. Have never heard of it or seen it.

She has a recurring role on the show starting with Season 3. It's been in all the soap press and if you follow her, she's been traveling back and forth to Atlanta to film.

I've started watching the show just for Camila- and so far it's a mixed bag in my very humble opinion. It's about the travails of Take 3 a girl group and the show gets its title from the group's leader Star-who so far is the character I like the least LOL. Queen Latifah who plays the group mentor is the show's best defined character and seems to be of the lead then the title character.

Camila plays the wife and business partner of a media mogul who has taken over the record company Queen Latifah's character runs and I'm interested to see what they're up to. But otherwise the is okay the group music is in my opinion cringe-inducing. The actresses sing well enough it's just that what they're singing is what I want to listen to. LOL

Back