Does anyone know how much longer...

Based on the summer preview video and spoilers from SOD, I think Jack is starting to figure out that Eve is manipulating him. Even if his memories take a while to return, I don’t think those two will be in cohoots too much longer.

Jack the amnesiac or Jack as Jack, either way he has always been the "duh" on-screen and in Jennifer's life. Jennifer loves him either way.

even though Eve manipulates Jack, I think she does really care about him. Thoughts?

If Eve really cared about Jack she would encourage his relationship with his children. Instead she had been the reason he is not in good terms with JJ

I wish Jennifer would continue to date Dr. Henry Shah. Jack doesn't deserve her at this point and she and Henry have chemistry. I too am very disappointed in how Jack's return has transpired. We are almost at the 6 month mark with no movement at all.

The worst part of this whole story is Jenn the Archduchess of Haggery in full on harpy rant. Jenn ceased to be likable when she played that awful dating game with Daniel and Jack.

It seems to me that Jenn has absolutely no self respect. It's pretty obvious that Jack doesn't want her since he is so bewitched with Eve. Of course she will take him back as soon as he regains his memory. I wonder if she'll have to buy him from Eve since Eve bought him from Xander and company?

Back