DOOL in my local news!

DaysLady

Reaction score
Website
www.fromthepicklejar.blogspot.com
:eek: ZOMG!

I just saw that Kate Mansi (Abby), Melissa Reeves (Jennifer), Bryan Datillo (Lucas), and James Reynolds (Abe) will be interviewed on my local news tomorrow morning!! They film that just up the road from my office... sheesh! What's a girl got to do to get in that building tomorrow morning? haha... oh well, I'll just wave at every passing limousine haha!

I searched the whole news website for a "meet and greet" opportunity, but apparently they are just flying in for the interview on our news.

oh well, kind of cool anyways! They are doing this to promote the book that was released yesterday... I really would like to get a copy of that book.

A great many cast members are on the book signing tour this week, and are doing radio & TV spots in the cities to promote it.

They will be in Greenville, SC at Books a Million signing books at 7 p.m. on 9/25
And in Nashville on 9/27 at the same chain......Books a Million at noon on 9/27
And Birmingham, AL, Books a Million at 6 p.m.

Yep, they will be right here in Birmingham Al on Friday and I can't wait to get off work to head on over to Books A Million. Bryan Dattilo (Lucas), Blake Berris (Nick), Bill and Susan Hayes (Doug and Julie), Peggy McCay (Caroline), Camila Banus (Gabi) and James Reynolds (Abe) will be in my city. Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) and Blake Berris (Nick) better have body guards on stand by lol - obsessed fan alert.

Mine, neither. Heck, there is just a tiny little bookstore on the Main St. No big cities up north. LOL

I've never met or seen any of the Days stars, but my husband who works at a Calgary television station has seen Kristen Alfonso (Hope) there. I think this was about 2-3 years ago when she was doing a tour for her jewelry stuff. From what he heard everyone who came into contact with her said she was a friendly, warm, and down to earth person.

EEEEK! Greenville, SC .... that's where my office is! Books-A-Million is just a traffic jam away! (that particular road is a 24/7 road hazard...though, only a few minutes from me, will probably take me 30 minutes to get there)..... 7pm, I'll be off work by 5:30.... so excited! Guess where this lady will be going? ...hope they don't mind my 4 year old who will be with me... haha, don't have time to find a sitter.

http://www.wyff4.com/-Days-of-our-L...s-4/-/9324882/22115768/-/54fhgkz/-/index.html

above is the link to the video of the Days cast on the news! NOTE: They answer a few questions from Facebook...and the FIRST question asked... yep, that's ME! :) woo hoo!! so cool!!

I have pictures to post later tonight when I get home after work (if I have time).... but I do want you to know a few things things about getting to meet them last night:
Bryan Datillo (Lucas) was sweet enough to write a note to my daughter Jenna, telling her to keep acting! He also wrote a note to my little one, Lexie, and at first spelled her name "Lexi"...to which my child said "HEY! YOU forgot my "e" sir!"...Bryan Datillo (Lucas) laughed and added her "e" haha.. ALSO- the lady behind me had a picture of Bryan holding her 3 year old granddaughter... who is now in college...lol...poor Bryan felt old! haha.. :) so funny!
All 4 of them were so nice and they all made my little one feel so special (my 4 year old was with me).... BUT...the BEST moment of the night was...

James Reynolds meeting my 4 year old. He got down to her level and said hello, she said hi back... then he asked her name. When she said "Lexie".... I've never seen James smile so big. He lit up like a Christmas tree and gave her a hug. He said "Just like my Lexie!" and then told her "I can't wait to tell Renee I met you, Lexie!"
(FYI- Renee Jones is the actress who played Lexie Carver, for those that don't know.)

anyways.... it was precious. :) My Lexie just ate up the attention. And though she isn't named after anyone- my husband and I have always been fans of the show, and Lexie Carver happens to be a favorite character for both of us (we both cried when she died...we were a mess!)...so I'm sure she was in the back of our minds when we decided to name our daughter Lexie. haha!

It's Renee' Jones.....and what a fabulous, fabulous time. Have you calmed down yet at all. I think my heart would still be racing. LOL
Thank you so much for sharing the experience with us! Am so glad you got to go, despite the traffic.

DaysLady thanks for sharing. I'm glad you had a great time.

Thanks DaysLady! Sounds like you had such a wonderful experience. And how precious about little Lexie!! I'm glad you were able to meet them and get your question on TV...although I don't think any of them really answered it. LOL. How fun. I wish they would come to Ohio. I think they've only been to Cleveland once. Oh well.

Back