Drake Hogestyn (John) in prime time

Drake Hogestyn‏Verified account@DrakeHogestyn
As I “pier” into this week...filming an episode of #CriminalMinds is on the Horizon. @CrimMinds_CBS @nbcdays

DTiieSiUMAA3zWk.jpg

He is playing a high ranking Senator in DC.........whether that is good or bad remains to be seen........lol

Am glad Drake is getting the chance to work in prime time, since Days seems to have so little use for his character of late. Now he needs to do a Hallmark movie.

Oh gods, no, not a Hallmark movie. Next thing you know he'll be hawking toothpaste.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL...not on the regular Hallmark channel

I sure hope that Drake Hogestyn (John) is actually playing a good guy, as the bad guy is slime. (read a preview). I know he is a Senator in the episode, but no one is ever immune from being the culprit in those stories. I have it programmed, don't usually watch Criminal Minds, as opposite Designated Survivor, which I never miss, so...this is the exception. :)

Well, I watched, sure had to wait a long time to see Drake. Since I don't watch the show, no idea what BAU means, and that is the trouble with throwing around abbreviations, letters, etc. Took 45 minutes, but wow, he really did a good job when he did appear. Was great that he took the witch (nasty boss lady) down a few pegs after thanking everyone, and getting the group restored to whatever it was they did before. That boss lady was drunk with power, I guess.

I wonder if MAYBE Drake had more scenes, but editing???? (just was surprised he was not shown in the hospital, off to the hospital, something like that.

BAU = Behavioral Analysis Unit

A fancy way of saying profilers.

There really is a BAU.

"The Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) is a department of the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation's National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime (NCAVC) that uses behavioral sciences to assist in criminal investigations."

Thank you, squirrelly........Still think, in MY probably lone opinion, they should say it at least once during a show. But, I don't watch, so....doesn't matter to them. However, being that I know there were so many, like me, who never watch the show, but did because of Drake being on, they could have squeezed it in somewhere for newer viewers. :)

Now, I go find a recap of Designated Survivor, which I missed to watch this.

Back