Early Christmas present from Poirot

It is a you tube clip of a fantasy sequence by Bo & Hope, who are "meeting for the first time", Michael Buble' is singing "That's All" in the back ground as Bo & Hope eventually dance to it, and a very sexy and romantic dance it is. Slow, lots of twirls, spins.

I was thinking of that as I watched this. Contrast Aiden/Hope dancing in a tiny 2'x2' space, very tight, barely moving.........with this dance. I really like Aiden, and think the pairing of Aiden & Hope is great.....but Days did things like this so much better just a few years ago. The song, the atmosphere, the dialogue, the dance itself.

It is a you tube clip of a fantasy sequence by Bo & Hope, who are "meeting for the first time", Michael Buble' is singing "That's All" in the back ground as Bo & Hope eventually dance to it, and a very sexy and romantic dance it is. Slow, lots of twirls, spins.

Thanks for the visual Poirot.
I can just imagine them dancing and can hear the music playing....ahhhhhh those were the DAYS.......
Gone but not forgotten.....by us anyway......the writers and Big Idiots forgot the love stories a long time ago,
which is why we watched Soaps to begin with....Romance in our lives isn't always the best, but with the old
soaps we could imagine ourselves in the romantic and rich world of the soap characters.

Didn't Bo and Hope actually meet at some sort of carnival? A kissing booth or something? He thought she was just a kid. He might have given her a ride on his motorcycle? They were both much younger than in this clip.

Thanks Poirot. I can see it this morning.

I'm not sure what was going on last night, but all
Days video is back.

I clicked on the link, and there is a large banner ad across the bottom of the scene that says, "Change Your Underwear!" LOLOL!

Michael Buble is actually a pretty good actor in that scene!

Hope and Bo were a good example of being married and not "boring". Always romantic yet always keeping things real too. I've said this before but I had the same feeling about Sami and Rafe when they were married. Such a shame that TIIC destroyed both couples for no reason.

Didn't Bo and Hope actually meet at some sort of carnival? A kissing booth or something? He thought she was just a kid. He might have given her a ride on his motorcycle? They were both much younger than in this clip.

Bo and Hope met before the carnival; they met at Shenanigan's. She lied and said she was in college, but he knew better and asked her what high school she went to.

Here's a picture of their first scene:

hopebomeet.gif

Days later rewrote history to say Hope and Bo knew each other as kids.

Back