Egads, Paige and her throaty whiny voice need to GO already!!!!

You beat me to it Daysdegrassi, I was going to start a thread about something similar..lol.. Paige is such a hypocrite!! Going to JJ's mommy about him hanging out with Kyle while she is, in fact, dating him!! Can't they just give her something else to do, anything?? It's none of her business what JJ is doing! It's so annoying to constantly see Paige obsessing over JJ's every move! When in doubt, Fast Forward!

If I'm not watching live, any scene with her is automatically fast forwarded, regardless of who else is in the scene.
Yes, Paigie-poo has clearly become FF material. She's a classic example of an aggrieved character who no longer has a story line. Such people pop up at odd moments, say inappropriate and annoying things, and then vanish, only to annoy everyone by appearing again. Paigie-poo and others in her situation, namely, her psycho mother, Bluebird, and Xander should all take the same bus out of Salem immediately.

Read in another article that the new writers said when someone dies they stay dead. (You mean they aren't coming back 27 times.) About time!!! What a concept.

Back