EJ and Percy (The Birdman).... action, please!!!!!

ShaSha

Reaction score
Love this scene.....EJ doing what comes naturally and scaring the pants off Percy....LOVED IT!!!:clap: Nick coming in and seeing EJ was fabulous. EJ sitting in Percy's chair and the look was jaw dropping....Look out Nick....You didn't see this coming, but you should have known better than to fool around with EJ. Can't wait to see this go down....:clap::clap: ShaSha

I liked the nod to the Black Gloves EJ. Didn't EJ threaten Nick one time with a phone cord as a means of intimidation? Yesterday when I saw the phone cord he had it made me think of him doing that before.

The icing on the cake would've been EJ turning the chair around to Nick & say "Greetings" lol

I wonder if the 2 men really work for Stefano though and have been given alternate orders...

I liked the nod to the Black Gloves EJ. Didn't EJ threaten Nick one time with a phone cord as a means of intimidation? Yesterday when I saw the phone cord he had it made me think of him doing that before.

The icing on the cake would've been EJ turning the chair around to Nick & say "Greetings" lol
Lol!

EJ never acts like a wuss with women or old men, so I'm not surprised he was willing to directly threaten Percy. It's only with strong men like Lucas, John, and Brady that he has to have someone else do the dirty work for him or else he takes action from afar so he doesn't see them face to face and is out of harm's way.

You're right A. Guy. - loved when Rafe slapped EJ around Horton Town Square. I also forgot to mention Stefano who EJ couldn't face man-to-man when he was conspiring with others to take his business; he looked more like the real spineless EJ when he was sniveling on the floor kissing Stefano's ring. What a poor excuse for a man!!

Love this scene.....EJ doing what comes naturally and scaring the pants off Percy....LOVED IT!!!:clap: Nick coming in and seeing EJ was fabulous. EJ sitting in Percy's chair and the look was jaw dropping....Look out Nick....You didn't see this coming, but you should have known better than to fool around with EJ. Can't wait to see this go down....:clap::clap: ShaSha

OMG, I was about cheering in my seat watching this! It's about time we see EJ get out of the drawing room and back into action. I realize that the DiMera's usually try to keep their hands as clean as possible, but I was loving every minute of this. Nick is just an idiot to really think he can mess with the DiMeras (or the Kiriakis family) and get away with it. They've all been pretty lax about this so far, and I think Nick has gotten this false sense of security. He hasn't a clue what he's up against. GET 'EM EJ!! :clap::clap::rotfl:

"Get 'em EJ" -- that's a phrase few people ever expected to see posted on this board. "Get lost EJ" was more like it. However, Tricky Nicky has been so smug, smarmy, slimy, rude, manipulative, overconfident, and obnoxious that law-abiding Days fans are starting to think like DiMeras: if there's a people problem that just won't go away, do what folks do when they have a roach or termite infestation, pick up the phone and call the exterminator. (Hopefully, one who's more effective than the late Officer Bernardi.)

I loved the return of the serious, intimidating EJ...but it was too little, too late to do any good with Nick. His "let Nick think he has the advantage" bit really did allow Nick to get to a point where he can't be intimidated by EJ's threats. Percy, on the other hand, knew enough to be scared and basically he just was a guy who took advantage of the situation he landed himself in when he rescued Nick. So, he has no real stake in things, so threats and intimidation would be enough to send him running scared.

Back