EJ's intentions toward Sami - speculation only!

Is EJ playing Sami?

• No - He truly loves her and means everything he is saying to her now.

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Yes - He is not about to roll over and play dead after what Sami did and will get his revenge.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Don't know; don't care.

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, this thread is about EJ's intentions toward Sami, RIGHT NOW.... it's not about the future storyline(s) involving Sami and/or EJ. Please make sure to keep this thread on topic and not about the future of the characters since that information is considered a spoiler for those who prefer to remain spoiler free.

Remember, if it hasn't happened on-screen yet, it is a spoiler.

Sami won't give a hoot about EJ and his drug business. She was all for him hiring a hitman to off Nick. Was only mad at him over his stealing the company from Stefano because he didn't tell her about it, and I don't think it's at all necessary at this point to list the numerous other things he's done to her and her family that she's forgiven him for.

I voted "No. Ej means every word, etc".

I don't even like Ej. but I know these writers. They are going to try and put these two back together, I just know it.

I would much rather it be that Ej is playing Sami though, perhaps then she'd finally get away from him. I doubt that would ever happen though. I voted for what I think will happen, not for what I want to happen. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back