Email Notifications Not Coming

thelindaj

Reaction score
For the last 2 days, I am again not receiving email notifications of new posts.

Heck....on my laptop (this is desktop) on Friday, I suddenly had over 350 e-mails pouring in, some from 2020! Mail programs get goofy at times......and so does the online programs. I don't get notices of new posts for Days, I just go there a few times a day. hope it straightens itself out for you!

I usually get notifications for new posts in the forums I follow, and new replies to posts I follow.
Haven't received one in 2 days.
I don't mind coming to visit, to look for new posts, a few times a day. It's just more convenient to get the emails and go straight to the posts.

That happens sometimes.

I don't know if server here or it gets lost in the web mail universe.

You might go your name and take it out and add it back.

I already tried that, thanks. I also tried "unwatch"ing the forums and posts and re "watch"ing them.

You maybe have originally set up your account not to receive emails about posts.

Check under Privacy in your account details

Click on your name on top, then you should get a block with your account info. Click on the word "Privacy" and go from there. Also click on the word "Preferences" (under Privacy) to change your email settings.

34aba5f186ae6516c9f998acfd19411a.jpg

I didn't get any notifications yesterday afternoon. I was hoping they would all come during
the night. None have arrived so far.

Has anyone gotten notifications? I may have to contact my server.

Maybe they no longer are doing it??? I don't get notices as I visit several times a day. Would not know how to arrange for it anyway.
Hope you get some answers Monday. (weekends are useless for info or answers)

Maybe Wayne can figure out when he as some free time.

You have to write him a note..........

Happy, happy, joy, joy

I'm finally getting notifications. I'm getting some I should have gotten Sunday. Hopefully,
others will start arriving.

Me too!! I got 13 come through at once starting at about 9pm.
I guess we are going to have to accept that this will happen occasionally

Back