Eve, Eve, Eve!!!!!

ShaSha

Reaction score
I hope Eve gets everything she deserves and more. I just hope that JJ tells all to his mom, before Eve decides to tell her daughter, that JJ raped her as a last resort. Or just knowing how intuitive Paige is, she figures out that JJ was in the apartment that night and puts two and two together. Eve needs a good SMACK AND MORE. I hate this storyline. ShaSha

Don't get me started on how much I hate this storyline and what they're doing to JJ, who I adore, with this garbage. It bothers me to read interviews/blogs where people say thank G-d JJ has gone back to being "bad like he really is instead of this good guy." I was enjoying his transformation and feel this crap is contrived, out of character nonsense

Eve and Paige need to leave Salem immediately and not return until Eve is played by Charlotte Ross once again. She can be a recurring character to accommodate the actress' schedule.

This Eve recast is just not working for me. And that makes this storyline even harder for me to swallow because it looks like JJ is sleeping with his mother. Not romantic at all. I realize there are couples with large age differences but in this case there is no chemistry between the 2 actors. And now all these repetitive scenes of Eve threatening JJ are just annoying.

And Eve has done NOTHING aside from cause trouble since she got to Salem. First with Daniel then with the lawsuit and now with JJ and Paige. Isn't having Kristen and Clyde and Stefano and Jeannie Theresa enough in terms of villains? I would have much rather have seen them cast Andrew Donovan as the voice of reason for his little sister than Eve adding more fuel to the fire.

I think the character of JJ needs to be single for a while. Maybe get a part time job and go to school and then after a few months, bring in Joy Wesley(Chloe's little sister) for him. She can also sensibly be mixed with Daniel as she is Parker's Aunt.

I doubt that even the presence of Charlotte Ross in the role of Eve would help here, because it is the WRITING of the story that is bad. Eve would still be the mother of a 20 year old daughter (or 19) and still be in her 40s, and would still have seduced her daughter's 19 year old teen boyfriend.
Charlotte Ross is 46. And that would be the age bracket of Eve. And yes, Charlotte looks fantastic, as does Kassie dePaiva.
It is story here, and nothing else. The writers have ruined Jennifer, Abby, and now are in the process of doing the same to JJ. They made a horrible mistake keeping Eve in the teen set, where she clearly does not belong...have mangled this storyline so badly, I cannot fathom how they can recover. They hired a beautiful gal to play Paige, just as they did with the character of Jordan, without a glimmer of story for either.

This trainwreck cannot be helped at all, they are already filming April and May, so nothing we say or do will help. Corday has had months of complaints of the writing and has done nothing.

MV5BOTQ2MDQzNjgyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjY2ODMxMjE@._V1_SX100_CR0,0,100,100_AL_.jpg
MV5BMTk1NTk1OTgyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTU0MjIwMjE@._V1_SY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Eve arrived in Salem, was with Nick Correlli, her pimp, it came out she was daughter of Shane, through ex-CSI partner Gabriella. Lots of things happened to her, eventually Nick died, left her million bucks only if she married first, and since Jack needed help bailing out the Spectator, they had a deal. Later, they divorced or got annulled and she left town with Frankie (who originally turned her down on the marriage for money bit)

It would have been so easy to write a story for Eve that actually made sense. I've already come up with three or four of them. Surely the writers could have put some creativity into this instead of destroying JJ's character and expecting us to buy that the last year was all fake and that Theresa and company were right that he's really a bad guy :rolleyes:

The best thing that could possibly happen to Eve/Kassie DePaiva now is for Days to realize that they made a huge mistake in recasting that character. I believe that it would be best to just move on and end her storyline, the sooner, the better.

For me, this disgust factor was right up there with the grief bonk, priest rape, and Daniel & Kristen almost bonk.

The whole Eve/Paige/JJ storyline has just become annoying to me.

:clap::clap::clap:

I agree with Poirot that it is the writing, not the actress, that makes the storyline bad (though I wasn't watching when Charlotte Ross was in the role). Kassie DePaiva (Eve) is doing wonderfully in my opinion, especially since she has to deal with this crap. Eve NEVER should've been given a storlyine involved with the teens, who have enough issues as it is; it's boring and strange. The romp was despicable and gross; it would have made more sense if she and Daniel got together instead of her sleeping with her daughter's young boyfriend, and him almost sleeping with Kristen. Additionally, the JJ/Eve/Paige stuff never should've become the alpha storyline that it is now. Barely anybody is interested in it; many people FF their scenes, or have stopped watching the show altogether because of it. Eve needs to have more scenes with the older adult cast, particularly Kate, Victor, Clyde, Rafe and Nicole.

I agree that the writing for Eve has been awful and it's not simply the teen storyline. It's also the lawsuit and rivalry with Jennifer storyline.

However, I still do not like this recast of Eve. I think Kassie Depaiva (Eve) is a great actress but I would have preferred to have seen her as a new character altogether. I could see her having great chemistry with James Read (Clyde)--she could have been his wife or ex-wife or something to that effect.

Ah, yes Heather--I forgot to post that. The lawsuit/Jennifer thing wasn't interesting either. I dozed off during those scenes. And I agree that she and Clyde would be a hit as a couple!

We do know how to voice our opinions.:clap:The writers have done it again with poor writing. We are disgusted with the Eve character and the destruction of good storylines.....Our writers, think in THE BOX and not out of THE BOX. :beat: I have had enough of upsetting and degrading writing of our characters......Yes we need to have villains etc., but The writers just don't know how to utilize the empowerment they have in an intelligent way.....YUCK! YUCK! WHEN WILL THEY GET IT:confused: ...??????:rolleyes: ShaSha

I'm hoping that Eve is actually a DiMera transplant and that she's really Sally Alamain, long-lost sister of John Black, LOL. It makes no sense to me that they recast the character and then give her a blank slate aside from her feud with Jennifer. DUMB. Could have been a new character who knew Jeannie Theresa from clubbing, and had gone to boarding school with Carly/Jennifer. But then again, unlike the writers, I can remember more than 8 weeks worth of story at once. :angry:

That said, I second everyone's thoughts about the horror of the Eve/JJ romp, its daily flashbacks, and Eve's repetitive dialogue about it. Let's move on, Days!

Back