SPOILER !! Exit announced

Jason47

Reaction score
Harper and Sydnee Udell (Arianna) to depart "Days".

73253468_1551627068312895_6477591202479734784_o.jpg

Harper and Sydnee Udell, who have played Arianna Horton since the character's birth in 2013, are wrapping up their six-year run. Their last episode will air later this year. The role will be recast. Good luck to Harper and Sydnee, who started on "Days" as babies and leave as first graders!

That's a shame. Was hoping they'd stick around until Arianna was about 10-12 years old, before they'd SORAS her.

Really wanted to see a scene (with the current Arianna) that went something like this:

Ari: Cousin Julie says you ruined her life when you killed her darling Nicky in cold blood.

Gabi: You can tell your cousin Julie that she's a miserable old bat who should be grateful I gave her MY darling Stefan's heart.

Here's a sneak peak of the new Ari after the time jump :sarcasm:

906b1b908f8ae98d1404bf301e66f07a.jpg

I was expecting this but at the age they are at, it's probably time to move the role to a single actress instead of twins. I know they did it longer with Sami's twins but they also left after a while.

They did good, well behaved you can tell. Now they can move onto Disney or something separately. So yes good guess is Arianna will be aged.

Reactions: jgk
Heck, 6 different actors have portrayed Will over the years, as he was aged, & that includes Guy Wilson, who was recast as Will when Chandler Massey left, and was playing him when Ben supposedly strangled Will. Chandler then returned, making Will #7. So, not unusual in soaps.

Heck, in Sydney's short life in Salem (2009-2014), she was played by 6 sets of twins. It's more unusual to have babies play a character as long as the Udell twins played Arianna. But they're sure going to be missed.

It was fitting that they almost made it as long as their dad Will with original actors. Always thought they'd beat his record, but alas, it was not meant to be. They'll fall just about 2 months shy of Will's record.

Udell Twins fall just short of "Days" baby record.

73222790_1553042404838028_5990996228458938368_n.jpg

Harper and Sydnee Udell (Arianna) will fall just a few months short of beating their "dad" Will in the "Days" baby record department. Shawn and Taylor Carpenter portrayed Will Horton from birth for 6 years, 7 months, 2 weeks before being recast. The Udell twins will just miss that mark, finishing up their run as Arianna at 6 years, 5 months and some change.

I will try to find it, but I saw a Twitter post, I think, that had the picture of the new Arianna. She is adorable and definitely not a teen yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back