SPOILER !! Exit list to grow

Jason47

Reaction score
Arianne Zucker (Nicole), Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) and Viian Jovanni (Ciara) are just some of the upcoming departures. Additional exits to be announced.

17554220_898421170300158_393655034690502848_n.jpg

"Days" fans already know that Arianne Zucker (Nicole), Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) and Vivian Jovanni (Ciara) are set to depart the show. Expect additional exits to be announced.

Well, someone posted somewhere around here that the mother of the actor who portrays Joey said that "the writers" haven't renewed him, so he's out. So, take that with however many grains of salt you want. Jade doesn't need to be on the canvas, Joey can always leave to go to school somewhere else and come back eventually.

Claire can absolutely go. And can she grab Chloe on her way out of town?

Inasmuch as Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) is pregnant now, she could easily be leaving the show........she certainly would be taking a maternity leave again. As to Joey, it is a possibility that a vindictive Jade fingers Joey, & he possibly goes to prison, while the Johnsons more or less tell her she is on her own. She did get that phone call from her mother offering to send her money, so she could go to her.

Ciara possibly could go off to college elsewhere, maybe out in CA, where Kim, Shane & now Gramma Caroline are living.

I also think A Martinez (Eduardo) might be leaving. I know he went to recurring (which some actors do in order to be able to do other projects. And as much as I hate to say this, John Aniston (Victor) really doesn't seem to be in the best of health of late, Bless his heart. But as much as he wants to stick around, he might not be able to continue. But whatever it is could be temporary, so....tis just a vague guess on my part.

Inasmuch as Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) is pregnant now, she could easily be leaving the show........she certainly would be taking a maternity leave again.

I didn't know that Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) is pregnant again. She just had a baby. Boy, when does she ever have time? It will be like having twins. ShaSha

Reactions: YPG
Nadia Bjorlin's (Chloe) son will be a year old in May. This happens to a lot of parents. Heck, my first 2 were 14 mos. apart.....and yes, people did ask later on if they were twins. LOL
Same with my two older sisters. They are 11 months and 18 days apart from each other.

I would agree that story for her has been lousy. I do think, that perhaps, when she first signed on, by the time she reported for work, she was pregnant, and was going to need maternity leave........(there was a change in writers as well), so whatever was the original plan got changed. So she finally returns, and a couple months later, has to announce she is pregnant again. And again, in the midst of all this was another change in writers. I think Griffith was writing when she first came on, then Higley, and it will be Carvilatti who is now writing story...(which we won't see til July)

Arianne Zucker (Nicole), Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) and Viian Jovanni (Ciara) are just some of the upcoming departures. Additional exits to be announced.
"Days" fans already know that Arianne Zucker (Nicole), Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) and Vivian Jovanni (Ciara) are set to depart the show. Expect additional exits to be announced.
I didn't realize that Ciara was leaving, but not unhappy at all. They should never have "aged" her. Lauren Boles was so good in the part. Also not unhappy about Deimos. Good riddance to him.

Back