Fall Preview

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Soap Opera Digest is out now. Maybe someone can fill in some blanks.

https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-lives/days-lives-spoilers-fall-preview-shocking-discoveries-abound/

Days of Our Lives Spoilers: It’s going to be an explosive fall as several of your favorites are off on adventures of discovery that could change Salem forever!

According to published reports, expect a wild ride as old favorites return to shake thing up.

Nicole Returns!
You just knew Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) couldn’t keep the Nicole (Arianne Zucker) news from Eric (Greg Vaughan) forever and when she spills, it sends Eric off in search of his lost love but when he finds her, he’s in for the shock of his life!

CIN-ful Actions
Ciara (Victoria Konefal) remains torn between her belief that Ben (Robert Scott Wilson) has changed and then everyone else telling her she’s a fool for believing in him. Conflict with Hope (Kristian Alfonso) continues and things begin to look bleak as more evidence surfaces that implicate Ben in the fire. Will Ciara turn to Tripp (Lucas Adams)?

Sinful Actions
Kristen (Stacy Haiduk) wants Brady (Eric Martsolf) and despite everything she’sdone, could Brady still feel the spark too? Even more, will he do something about it? And if he does, where does that leave Eve (Kassie DePaiva)?

Oh Brother
While Eric searches for Nicole, his twin Sami (Alison Sweeney) searches for her lost love — EJ. The two stories will intersect at some point in a very surprising way that affects them both — and many others in town.

Oh Mother
Marlena (Deidre Hall) remains at risk, but a discovery by Belle (Martha Madison) puts the younger woman at odds with at odds with her father as John (Drake Hogestyn) does everything he can to hold onto Marlena. Meanwhile, Belle wants to follow what she believes is her mother’s wishes.

Torn In Two
Gabi (Camila Banus) continues her revenge plot against Abby (Marci Miller) but now it’s JJ (Casey Moss) who isn’t sure what or whom to believe when his sister thinks his former lover may be to blame for a lot that is going on with her — and Abby’s mental fitness ends up questioned again.

Prodigal Daughter Returns
Maggie’s (Suzanne Rogers) long-lost daughter Sarah (Linsey Godfrey) returns which gives her mother something to do besides yell at Victor (John Aniston) for being…well…Victor.

Prodigal Daughter Returns Part II
Bonnie (Judi Evans) will have some seriously shocking news for Lucas (Bryan Dattilo) — namely that she had his baby! But before you send a gift, Mimi (Farah Fath) somehow plays into this and all is not how it seems. With Bonnie involved?! Shocking. Okay, not really.

Blast from the Past
Just as Eli (Lamon Archey) and Lani (Sal Stowers) seem on the verge of starting something, Lani feels it just isn’t right to build something on the death of their child.

That’s when Sheila (Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins) comes back. When she meets Abe (James Reynolds), these two clash. But you know what that means in soapdom…

In the event anyone needs some "fill in"......Gabi is urging Chad to divorce Abby, and also tries to get Abby think her alters are back. She wants the Stefan to have the baby, then crush him with the news it is not his, after he gets attached.
Belle's discovery is Marlena's living will, which puts Belle at odds with John, who is not willing to follow that instruction.
Jen does spill what she knows to Eric, who is livid at first, naturally angry again at Brady....and he does go off in search of Nicole.

And I will just say here and now that is really sickens me that once again Sami is looking for EJ. If he really is still alive, which seems impossible, and really does care for her, why not get in touch with her. Why let her do all these wild goose chases. It is disgusting.

I wondered if Belle found a living will that says to pull the plug, while John fights to keep Marlena on life support.

I agree; unless EJ doesn't remember Sami, you'd think he would've come to her by now (if he's alive).

Thank you, kat and Poirot.

The Gabi / Abigail stuff has already gone on far too long. I'm not interested in seeing it through the fall.

Sami's search for EJ - blah!

I am glad though that Eric goes looking for Nicole. Jennifer never should've kept Brady's threats to Nicole away from Eric.

While Eric searches for Nicole, his twin Sami (Alison Sweeney) searches for her lost love — EJ. The two stories will intersect at some point in a very surprising way that affects them both
Wouldn't it be a hoot if Eric and Sami do find EJ and Nicole....and the latter have remarried?!?!??!

I've been wondering if Eric and Sami find Nicole and EJ together
This is the only thing keeping me going! I liked EJ with Nicole better than anyone - I'd even be okay with their being together raising Daniel Rafael and he has no wish to return to Sami!
Gabi is urging Chad to divorce Abby, and also tries to get Abby think her alters are back. She wants the Stefan to have the baby, then crush him with the news it is not his, after he gets attached.
BLECH. Can't she hire a thug to harass her again? That was forgivable crazy. This is not.

Sarah's return seems connected to nothing. Meanwhile I can't decide if I want Lucas to have a baby with Bonnie (provided of course it keeps him on our screens, which is doubtful) or have a farce story that gives him something funny to go out on.

The living will stuff sounds ridiculous - unless Deidre Hall (Marlena) is leaving the show again, there are no stakes.

rknudson78, welcome to the board.

robin, that's an interesting idea.

I am not too excited for these stories.

This situation with Gabi has gone too far and her behavior is becoming unforgiveable. I understand her hurt and anger towards Abby and Stefan, but I still can't believe she's willing to hurt Chad like this without letting him know his child. As for the baby, it's totally innocent but she's going to allow a monster like Stefan believe it is his child.

I am also sick of the EJ is alive/dead garbage and the fact that every storyline when Sami returns to Salem involves some form of EJ in it. If he's alive after four years and has not bothered to contact Sami or reach out to his kids, then she should not want him back and move on with her life.

Speaking of Sami's kids, just where are they, and why hasn't anyone yet asked Sami where they are at, especially since Sami mentioned Kristen was holding her hostage? They were with Carrie and Austin last year, but Carrie did not say anything to Marlena about them when she called and said they could not come to the wedding because Noah was sick. Are Johnny and Allie the same age as Ciara and Claire, and how old would Sydney be if she's a couple of years behind them, or are they all still young? I wish the show would address this issue without ignoring it.

These spoilers are reworded from SOD which is fine however, the context in some of them is lost.

Oh Brother
While Eric searches for Nicole, his twin Sami (Alison Sweeney) searches for her lost love — EJ. The two stories will intersect at some point in a very surprising way that affects them both — and many others in town.

I've been wondering if Eric and Sami find Nicole and EJ together

The bigger issue for me is did they secretly get James Scott(EJ) back? There have been way too many EJ anvils dropping this past week. Plus we know they haven't re-signed Stephen Nichols(Steve) yet, Kassie Depaiva(Eve) is taking a brief break as is Bryan Dattilo(Lucas and yes I know he's recurring), and it's rumored that Chad and Abby will be written out. Who are they freeing up money/story space for?

I wondered if Belle found a living will that says to pull the plug, while John fights to keep Marlena on life support.

The living will contains a Do Not Resuscitate order and that's the issue. Spoilers for next week say Marlena wakes up and then has to be intubated so I'm guessing coma situation.

There is a Fall spoiler missing about Hope continuing to go after Ben and Rafe is concerned she may go too far.

I'm cautiously optimistic otherwise. My guess is the Marlena stuff will run though late September/mid-October. It can't be that bad if we know Eric and Sami are preoccupied and Belle/Shawn aren't staying in Salem.

Back