family picture

Muzza........you hit the nail on the head. I have been in the company of people having a great time, a pic is snapped, and they look in pain, mad, sometimes ridiculous as they seem about to say something to someone else, or see something out of camera range, etc.

She doesn't look unhappy to me, either. Jason Cook (Shawn Douglas) either was or had been laughing when it was taken, she looks like she's trying to hold it in. Peter Reckell (Bo) also appears to have been laughing and is looking elsewhere. Something was going on off camera, maybe.

I guess I will be a wet blanket. It is a shame that with us not seeing Bo (Peter Reckell) for a month of Sundays, but you would think the rest, of not having to come to work in beautiful down town Salem, would make the poor man look like a million dollars. He appears to be tired, or did they just move to the other side of the USA again or something? Man if you do much moving, it will rob you of sleep for a month. Gosh it was good to see him in the family picture, and how much we appreciate it being posted.

Back