Fancy Face V: The Journey Home

Oh Boy can't wait. So looking foreward to seeing what happens with Nathan and Stephaine, Philip and Melanie. So hope that Dad is the father of Chloe's baby in the end.

I absolutely LOVED this story. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it several times over the past couple of weeks. I haven't read much fanfic before, but so far I like what I see. :)

All of the dialogue in this story, (imo) is true to these what these characters would say and I can definitely see Steve/Kayla doing this sort of thing. I miss them so much and the dynamic they had with Bo/Hope. I saw alot of their stuff from the 80s (via YouTube) and I guess (as ridiculous as some of the writing was in 2006-2009) we had a glimmer of greatness when Steve/Kayla came back on our screens and shared and reminisced and worked and solved cases and well just hung out at the pub with Bo/Hope among other things. The chemistry of these 4 is just spectacular.

I think if the budget was not an issue on the show, :rolleyes:
and Steve/Kayla were still with us and we had some sensible writers who could be creative enough to write/plan/execute something like this I could definitely see these scenes happening, with a little action and adventure on the side too.

Imagination doesn't cost anything.

Back