SPOILER !! Farewell

Jason47

Reaction score
Farewell, Vivian. Thanks for the drama and laughter, Louise.

32202777_1129316400543966_7914977977467666432_n.jpg

I don't think the intention initially was the demise of Vivian. Which is probably why the actress got ticked off. Don't blame her. Viv was a manipulator, schemer, etc., but she was a character one looked forward to being on screen. And Louise Sorel (Vivian) was a master at making a gourmet meal out of week old leftovers, when it came to silly plot, stupid dialogue, 3rd class writing.

So long, Vivian/Louise Sorel..it's sure been good to know ye.

I think that this time around Vivian was much darker. I did however love the scenes with her, Marlena and Kate in the the secret room because that is where her humor really shined. That and when she so casually mentions the sarcophagus stories and other past escapades. I really don't want to have Vivian killed off. Same with Andre getting killed off. I loved the scenes revealing what led to Abby killing him.

Ron. C so far has killed 3 major characters in a short stint of time. Anjelica Devereaux, Andre DiMera, and now Vivian Alamain. But yet revives Kristen DiMera, Tony DiMera, and Will Horton from the dead, and possibly EJ sometime in the near future! I just hope those vets he killed off, he replaces it with good storylines and other vets to replace!

I've really enjoyed Vivian the last few days. I also enjoyed how she was a rival to Sonny without being homophobic. Her only wrongs were blighting the canvas with that sleazoid rapist of a son of hers, and of course, not liking my girl Carly.

The door is clearly open for her return, but if she were wise, she'd avoid Days.

Ron. C so far has killed 3 major characters in a short stint of time. Anjelica Devereaux, Andre DiMera, and now Vivian Alamain. But yet revives Kristen DiMera, Tony DiMera, and Will Horton from the dead, and possibly EJ sometime in the near future! I just hope those vets he killed off, he replaces it with good storylines and other vets to replace!
I would not call Anjelica a major character....however, she did play a major part in a storyline in the past. Andre has been killed a few times, I vividly recall him meeting his demise in a quagmire after a fight with Tony.

As to "reviving" any characters, not yet, Don't think he "revived" Kristen....Heck, we don't even know if she died.......she was only presumed dead. Tony......not yet, so cross him off, too. Will, yes, Will has come back, however, in the course of telling his tale, it seems he wasn't really dead yet, when everyone thought so, thus Rolf gave him something to simulate it, make everything think he was. So, if he wasn't dead, and was only given something to make it appear so, then whatever Rolf gave him in the morgue just revived him....did not "bring him back to life".

There was confirmation back in February I could have sworn that Tony DiMera will return to canvas, alive. Kristen was last seen alive and laughing hardy inside Susan's house in Will's room back in November. Kristen was talking to herself, presuming to the audience that EJ is likely alive somewhere.

Back