Favorite corny Days Of our Lives Product placement?

NicoleMarie

Reaction score
Alright, if you're a newer Days of Our lives fan, you probably have never seen one. But it seems like this whole site is basically long-time viewers.

So my question to you is, what is your favorite product placement?
(I have nothing against product placements. They're good for a nice laugh, and hey! What ever they need to do to keep the show going! :D )

If you have never seen one, or you don't remember, here a couple off of youtube:

Wanchai Ferry Chinese Food (Rafe, Sami, Caroline)

(1) Cheerios! (Nathan, Melanie)

(2) Cheerios! (Bo, Hope) LOL, I guess Bo just... 'forgot' his cheerios.

Midol (Arianna, Gabi) This one is just too scary to watch.

Chex Mix (Sami, EJ)

Haha, those are only some of the newer ones.
Also, here is a little extra "something" I found. It's a cheerios commercial that talks about days of our lives. Haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYtq5danANY&feature=related

My favorite was the Melanie/Philip Hershey's Bliss scene. Sweet, and not forced. I think the worst one was the Caroline Wanchai Ferry scene. Too obvious. I believe its better to go with subtle than to come off as a quick commercial. There are all great, though. Funny! Good thread!!!

Can't forget that awkward scene with Sami and Allie and the granola snacks.

I could not stop laughing (at the time) over Bo & Hope & that gigantic box of Cheerios.......and then of course, that Midol one was hysterical.

Hahaaa hahaaaa hhaaaaah (thats me LAUGHING HARD OUT LOUD). I just watched the Midol one!

Which Midol one? Weren't there two? I know that Ari and Gabi did one but for some reason I keep thiking that someone did a midol one too. A few years back that was pretty funny?!?!??!

MissVicki, Im talking about the Gabi/ Arianna one that is posted in the original post. It was SOOOO contrived. But I think you are right. I vaguely recall one a couple years ago with Chelsea and Stephanie doing a product placement for the same thing for period pain. Ahaaa.... too funny.

The Midol one is hilarious.. I think there was one with Stephanie and Morgan when she was in the sorority, I seem to recall a scene from there for some reason. I also was wondering about the recent mention of the Speakeasy Sami mentions the building super putting in,because I haven't seen on in awhile. I figured maybe they are making them less obvious, because it seemed like they went through a period where the placements seemed to be more frequent.

The other Midol one was Morgan, Stephanie & Chelsea in the Pub, when they were all in the sorority together. Talk of contrived, and really silly. LOL

Wasn't there and EJ/Sami one about salad dressing?

It was bbq sauce I believe. She sprayed it all over his shirt, and he thought it was all on purpose so that he would take off his shirt. Ha ha!

Has anyone also noticed that Sami has worn two American Eagle sweaters. She wore a blue one on yesterdays episode with the red logo at the bottom, and she wore another blue one a few weeks ago with a hood. I only noticed this because I have both of them

OMG LOL. I will NEVER forget the first very blatantly obvious one I saws it was jennifer and abby at the pub w the midol on the table and Jenn asking abby how she was feeling and selling the product lol passions used to do that too only worse lol

Back