February Preview

Sorry, rs, I had to make a correction when I posted all the details.

JS, I hope they got Rafe's details backwards

Will Kate die???? come on it will take at minimum a wooden stake coated in garlic driven through her heart..... which she no longer has (a heart)..... off course not.... Kate gets to have yet another front burner story line while Marlena sits at her desk and an occasional person walks by to cry on her shoulder.... and her husband is left to deal with a former lover and potential new child.... Kayla wanders alone through out the hospital.... Eve and Jennifer take the place of the Last Blast teens who have been deemed too silly or something to have on screen.... so they will continue to snipe and snarl at each other.... Hope will wander along aimlessly.....

Is there a female character on the show more than once a month who is someone you'd want to be friends with??

I really don't understand the Haley story at all. Wouldn't they have done an ID check before going to nursing school or at least hired at the hospital? Couldn't Melinda have just done the paperwork to make her legal; after all she was brought into the states as a child. Did Melinda bring her in? Any lawyers out there in our group?

I hope Hope and Ted get involved and they finally end her and Rafe. They are not good together. No chemistry. Just end it.

I don't think Hope is good with anyone any more; Very narcissistic

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope was only good with Bo. Another other man including John was forced on us. Might have liked Aiden but they swiftly ruined his character and made his son the spawn of Satan. And writers.... That served what purpose???

Haley's immigration status is identical to Dario's.... out of the blue and makes no sense as the rest of the family is "legal" but then again that was 2-ish years ago so who remembers a recycled story?
whose the daddy?
adult child appears out of nowhere
Kate sleeps with someone unusual
a child is kidnapped
someone ends up in a coma...
Sonny, no Brady, no Deimos, no Sonny, no Brady, no Chad, no Xander, No Sonny, no Brady is the head of Titan......

Meanwhile Shawn Douglas, Belle and Philip live out of town out of sight and not needed....

Back