February Preview

I think Will and Sonny may be sorry they brought Leo's mom to Salem. Sounds like she is as a big schemer as Leo. Hey, he had to learn it from somewhere! Being she is from John's past I am so worried that Leo will be another long lost child!! Please no!! But I'm kinda hoping she brings some grief to Will and Sonny. Not a fan. They are not meant to be.

I hope Hope and Ted get involved and they finally end her and Rafe. They are not good together. No chemistry. Just end it.

Yeah, Chloe moving in with Stefan for safety?! How does that happen? Have they even really talked?

I had the same thought about Jordan being the one to take Ciara. I was sure hoping it wasn't Ben! I'm excited to have Jordan back. Maybe she can help split up Rafe and Hope too!! Am glad too they are going to get to the bottom of who set the fire. I hope it's not Wyatt though. That would be lame.

I had the same thought about Jordan being the one to take Ciara.
I hope Jordan wasn't the one who set the original fire, thinking (hoping) Ben would be blamed and returned to the mental hospital.

Maybe Arthur the cat started the original fire because he hated Ben for not giving him fresh catnip or tasty Meow Mix. :rolleyes:

I loved her and Aiden before they ruined him.

I liked them as well though I did find them boring, even when they were bickering initially. They should have written them to have blended family issues.

I think Hope has had the best chemistry with Bo and Franco. I try not to think about John or Patrick.

I'm disappointed, actually seems like a predictable snooze fest to be honest actually. I take it the Mexican cartel wants revenge on Chloe so Stefan offers his protection. I think Stefan is just put in the way to make Brady jealous as I see Stefan going with Gabi later on.

Haley's secret seems like a lame plot. I suppose predictable as her Chinese heritage was mentioned quite a few times and made reference to race often. I thought Haley was either a sex worker or part of a gang, an undocumented immigrant seems weak. Suppose I can see Melinda marrying someone well off with the last name Trask. I take it JJ tells Jack the truth and he confides in Eve, in which they use to trash Melinda in the election.

The writers are really stirring up the cauldron this time. Chloe/Stefan, good girl/ bad boy. We have seen this scenario, but this one will be interesting. Brady is probably going to lose this battle. So what else is new? Ciara kidnapped? Talk about premeditated. She was going to the airport, can't imagine that Jordan may have caught her, when she didn't even know Ciara was going to Africa. Ben didn't even know she left. Hmmmmmmmmmm! Wonder how they pulled this one off???? :eek: :tsk: :huh:

I am guessing Ciara was back at the airport in Chicago or Salem when she got grabbed. Everyone knew Ciara had gone, so guess it was easy to keep tabs on when her return flight was coming in.
And to give credit where it definitely is due, Eras........Sheri Anderson & Ryan Quan have been consultants since Ron was hired. Both have vast knowledge of Days' history, past story, etc. So they have been wonderfully instrumental and helpful in providing Ron with the info he needs and uses for certain story. I also am glad Ron has mined that history, using familiar characters.

Haley's secret seems like a lame plot. I suppose predictable as her Chinese heritage was mentioned quite a few times and made reference to race often. I thought Haley was either a sex worker or part of a gang, an undocumented immigrant seems weak. Suppose I can see Melinda marrying someone well off with the last name Trask. I take it JJ tells Jack the truth and he confides in Eve, in which they use to trash Melinda in the election.
Don't these writers know about green cards, H1B visas or chain migration?

Last edited by a moderator:
65days- the writers obviously do not know real world issues or solutions or laws for that matter. If they did, they would not come up with such lame stories (I'd say lame story but it's multiple stories).

And to give credit where it definitely is due, Eras........Sheri Anderson & Ryan Quan have been consultants since Ron was hired. Both have vast knowledge of Days' history, past story, etc. So they have been wonderfully instrumental and helpful in providing Ron with the info he needs and uses for certain story. I also am glad Ron has mined that history, using familiar characters.
Shari Anderson and Kristian Alfonso (Hope) are friends. Maybe she can make her the real Hope again.

The writers have really messed up the Hope character, but that's what the writers do best, they mess up.

The main issue with Hope is that she has become so self-centered. Don't get me wrong I think she always has been, even with Bo, but this is the worst I've ever seen her. And yes it is the fault of Ron and his team. She has also lost her layers. She is supposed to be a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, friend, cousin, etc. We hardly see any of that anymore. She can't even do her job correctly. When Victoria Konefal(Ciara) joined the show, I was stunned there were no bonding scenes with her mother so that we could get used to them together. We all know how she treats Claire. Hope really isn't connected with anyone right now.

The main issue with Hope is that she has become so self-centered. Don't get me wrong I think she always has been, even with Bo, but this is the worst I've ever seen her. And yes it is the fault of Ron and his team. She has also lost her layers. She is supposed to be a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, friend, cousin, etc. We hardly see any of that anymore. She can't even do her job correctly. When Victoria Konefal(Ciara) joined the show, I was stunned there were no bonding scenes with her mother so that we could get used to them together. We all know how she treats Claire. Hope really isn't connected with anyone right now.
Maybe, if one of my girls had been dating a psycho, I would have had a one-track mind, too. I know people like Ben, but I don't and never have.

To see the entire cover, I had to click on the picture of the cover in the post of the tweet here. Then clicked on it again when the tweet opened.

A vengeful Gabi and a jealous Brady team up to try to keep Stefan and Chloe from getting close when she stays at the the DiMera mansion (to be safe from El Fideo's men).

Back