For fans of the movie Dirty Dancing"

Inasmuch as he is dressed very casual and is the groom.....and the bridal party is in evening gowns, with the ushers having only discarded their jackets......I am definitely guessing you are right.
I have seen several of these things done at weddings (on u tube) but this is really one of the best! Dirty Dancing 3.jpg

For those with Direct TV.......Dirty Dancing will be on Saturday, July 14, at 6:30 p.m. on Channel 274...it is called OVTV....and is a channel devoted to the arts, classic movies, plays, operas....

I have to say, for all the couples that have done a variation of this, give this couple a great deal of credit. They really got all the moves down, and he did the lift....which is very difficult. Kudos.

A few people made nasty remarks about the bride having a short dress.
:OT: Makes you think people on the Internet have too much time on their hands to complain about this sort of things, right ? I can't get over how mean some people are. By the way, on my wedding day, my dress did not touch the ground, it reached my ankles only, and I wore a hat, no veil. I wanted to be different, and that was my choice. So nothing against short dresses. To each their own !

:back: Thanks for the video ! Loved it ! :D

That was great! Looks to me like they were "in costume." And besides, even if they weren't "in costume" to perform the dance - based on the language spoken by the DJ, I'd say they have customs that are probably different from our traditional ones in America. I suppose I'm preaching to the choir here, though... :wink:

I remember my daughters 8th grade dance she and her best friend danced to this song And I got to see them as it was the last dance of the evening and I was there to pick them up. It brings tears to my eyes every time I see the movie. she had had a rough time that year and Chris stood by her through it all then took her to the dance

Last night......."I had the time of my life.....and I owed it all to......." Patrick Swayze! Yep, watched the movie once again, sighed, clapped, and wished I was Jennifer Grey for just one dance back when the movie was made. LOL. :love:

Me, too, Elissa. and there is no way for me to Change those designations that are there now. LOL. (trust me, I snuck in the area one day to try, but the software has them set in stone):wink:

Back