for fun. What's the last thing you posted on Facebook

SarahBeth

Reaction score
My last FB post said: your nuts! I got your Wobba.

Mine was: "This is sooooo true!"

In response to a friend posting:

427101_339077826180506_1917521396_n.jpg

My last post was "Guns don't kill people, people kill people" for a Civics question.

I think it was something like: "I can't believe I come from the same gene pool as you."

I have a cousin who posts the weirdest, really out there responses to peoples questions. I mean it's like he is trying to sound really intelligent (he is pretty smart), but it comes off sounding like someone who has taken some major drugs (which I cannot verify if he has or not) and is trying to explain the universe. He is just a bizarre person.

Mine said "I knew today was going to be a rough day when I put both contacts in the same eye and wondered why I couldn't see..."

Sad but very true!

My baby girl starts big school as we call it next week, my last post was:

Daycare graduated.. Kindergarten up next — with John White.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1345846081972.jpg
    PicsArt_1345846081972.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 6
I rarely post to Facebook, but I couldn't resist this morning ...

Acme chipmunk trap. I feel like Elmer Fudd lying in wait for a wascally wabbit. :)
chipmunk trap.jpg

You have a chipmonk in your house? I don't mean to sound shocked--I've had all kinds of critters in my house. It's just that we don't have chipmonks here so it struck me as funny. Good luck with the trap. It looks harmless.

I just liked my daughters post last post which was
Yayyyyy I made Jazz 1!!! :DDDD I'm so happy and excited and yay!!!!

..... She had her jazz 2 auditions and she ended up making jazz 1 which is the top jazz band. Also since she started going to the university mid year last year she is still a freshman. So the freshman made the top jazz band!!!!!

LOL, I posted this a.m. to a pic of a line of Christmas trees, lights attached, for sale...in Houston, TX, commenting that "they have not even begun CUTTING them up here"

You have a chipmonk in your house? I don't mean to sound shocked--I've had all kinds of critters in my house. It's just that we don't have chipmonks here so it struck me as funny. Good luck with the trap. It looks harmless.
I figured this would be the most humane way to trap him/set him free. unfortunately, he won't come out of his hiding spot when I'm around, and even tho he's adorable, I really want him out of the house. I put out peanut butter, but that doesn't seem to be working. I might go pick up some pine nuts. Maybe that will draw him out.

We have chipmonks galore, and thus cannot have any bulbs in the ground. They ate them all.

My status yesterday was: Tomorrow I will have a Junior in High School and a Freshman in College...where did the time go!!

Funny one from Saturday was: Cutest thing happened while Rachel and Sophia were visiting..Sophia (she is 3) sneezed a couple of times and I said, "I wonder what you are allergic to up here"....Sophia said "I'm not allergic, I just have allergies" Gotta love little kids!!

Back