Former lurker...now officially a newbie!

Melly

Reaction score
I've lurked forever...found this site through Dustin's Days site ages ago...and finally decided to join. My mom watched when I was a kid, but I didn't get hooked til college. I seldom get to watch now, so I keep up with the Days Ahead write-up--which is FABULOUS! Much, much appreciated! :)

Welcome to the Spectator. Check out the "How Do I...?" forum. That's how I learned how to use most of the boards' features when I first joined. Also read Poirot's "sticky" threads about such things as the usage of combo names. It takes a while to go through all of those, but it is well worth it. Have fun posting.

Welcome to the Spectator! We are always happy to add another member to our family - if you go through the Donuts threads, you will understand how close some of the members are. We celebrate, laugh, pray, care and cry for/with each other. And if you go missing - we will hunt you down to find out why.

And that's one of the reasons that I finally decided to sign up...you guys seem to LIKE each other, even when you disagree! :)

Back