SPOILER !! Freddie Smith (Sonny) Facebook Q&A Summary

I am also very happy to see Sonny back in Salem! It would be interesting if he became close with Deimos. A not romantic but close budding friendship perhaps???

They are related.

I'm leery about Sonny's return. Freddie Smith (Sonny) is a good actor, don't get me wrong, but I want to see Sonny in scenes with Justin, Adrienne, Ari & Gabi, as well as Chad. They both need friends and I really liked the dynamic that Billy Flynn (Chad) and Freddie had. I hope it's still there & we get to see it highlighted.

I agree I Love Lucy Fan. There needs to be shown real friendships that do not break down at the first sign of conflict. Chad and Sonny are good friends and would also like to see this connection shown to viewers.

Sonny will be living in the Kiriakis Mansion. And he will also be remembering Will.
Living in the K-mansion -- hopefully not in Nick's old room. That place is probably still giving off bad vibes. :eek: And does this mean that Victor reclaims his old home? It's hard to imagine Sonny moving in with Uncle Deimos. As for remembering Will, of course Sonny will. And should he ever forget, he'd get one of Sami's patented "I HATE you!" messages.
Now if Xander were to return wouldn't mind seeing him as a rival to Sonny in business.
Xander a rival to Sonny? No way. These two play in vastly different leagues. Sonny is an upstanding person and an honest businessman. Xander is a common criminal with a taste for overheated crawlspaces.

As for the frequent references to walleye in this thread, let's get this fine fish into a plot. E.g., an angry Kate is strolling by the Salem River, dreaming about throwing both Deimos and Nicole into the water, when she is startled by "Greetings." It's Percy back in Salem to birdwatch and do a little walleye fishing. (After all, many Englishmen are avid anglers.)

Back