Friday 10/10/14 episode

I'm looking forward to watching. I was following on Twitter today, lot's of interesting comments.
One was that the kids were playing/singing ring-around-the-rosey during the Elvis death scenes and that while Will was mopping up spilled red punch with a white cloth, Samantha was using her white shirt to try and stop Elvis' bleeding. If true, they would be quite profound and I would be curious as to who wrote the episode.

That is exactly right. Point and counter point scenes.
I also left out that Abe was at the scene, cops from forensics at work, and Abe called someone to not tell Theo until Abe could do so himself.

Not me. Yes it was portrayed with emotion but I was mocking it almost throughout. They were the biggest forced farce of a couple in Days history. Then I was cursing Corday for having Rafe have to deal with Sami losing her marbles over her rapist. What a kick in the butt to Grace's memory.

Putting EJ and Sami back together after his all to predictable betrayal just so they could have an emotional ending was crap. I say Ding Dong the Witch is Dead, let him stay dead. The way he was killed is something that should never be messed with to bring him back in the future. He was shot by someone who wanted him dead (his own flunky) so he could make more dope money, he died and was dead before paramedics arrived.

So long EJ. May the door slam shut on your butt on your way out.

My best wishes to James Scott (EJ) for putting his all into the role.

I'm with Poirot. The death scene and Sami's reaction were very well done. Yes, I cried for my Samantha even though I haven't liked how the character has been written since the "romp". Cutting back and forth from the park to the kids amazed me when I saw how they played off each other.

The acting today was some of the best I've seen in a long time. Ali Sweeney (Sami) was incredible, James Scott (EJ) was very convincing, Galen Gering (Rafe) had just the right touch in his scenes with Sami, and Josh Taylor (Roman) was a great loving father.

I don't know how many of you heard about Freddie Smith (Sonny) leaking a script at one of his fan events, but today's show is exactly what that script was rumored to be about, right down to the kids singing "Ring Around the Rosie".

I just basically lost it when Stefano was crying and saying "My son, my son"; that scene really broke my defenses

I also was a bit teary eyed at the very end when Sami was in the morgue crying on EJ's chest it was truly gut wrenching
Those were the scenes that got to me today as well. I never liked EJ and hated EJ and Sami together as a couple, but those scenes were so well acted today that they got to me.

Never thought about that....but, could be. After all, the only info that has come out was that EJ dies on Oct. 10. Never said it was the last appearance of EJ or James Scott. Who knows? Time will tell.

Back