Friday 10/10/14 episode

I thought Alison Sweeney (Sami Brady) did a great job in her scenes, however, the writers did not earn this. If this had been Rafe or Lucas, I would have believed Sami being devastated, but not EJ.

I liked the scenes with Sonny, Will, Allie, Johnny, and Sydney. Especially Allie, Johnny, and Sydney saying Ciara cheats, and Sonny saying he could see that.

Since they showed a dead EJ, does this mean he is really truly dead? Haven't they shown dead people previously, and then those people miraculously are somehow alive down the road?
Now, you know, Corday promised us in that interview he gave last week, that if we see a character dead on the show, then the character is gone. That means EJ is dead. Corday would not lie to us, would he? :sarcasm:

Its normal not to get emotional right? I don't know, I found myself happy about it and it was overacted and comical. Stefano crying is about the only thing I would consider getting emotional about. I mean to see Sami break down over her rapist/abuser, nah. Rafe or Lucas YES.

edited to write out words....JS

If it would have been anyone else (well at least character I cared about) I would have been more emotional. I think it's just knowing behind the scenes fan/Corday drama...(you know Mr. and Mrs. Lock Stock and Barrel) I couldn't invest my emotions in it. Knowing how Days has worked in the past. They promoted it as "The most shocking Days ever". I disagree with that. I've been more shocked over other stuff on Days. Just my opinion :)

Samantha Evans being killed and presumed to be Marlena was probably one of the most shocking deaths on Days. Same with Roman's first death (on the island). Although, those were the days before spoilers, so you never saw it coming.

I finally watched late last night. Some great performances by Alison Sweeney (Samantha Brady), James Scott (Elvis DiMera), Joe Moscolo (Stefano DiMera) and Josh Taylor (Roman Brady).

The kids and Ring Around the Rosie was particularly creepy considering it's origins from death by the black plague. :eek:

Back