Friday, April 20th

There's nothing in this summary about her tossing the match, JazzCat.

My guess is she backs out at the last minute.

:roll: The spoiler for next week refers to "or does he rise from the ashes." Whether Sami or Celeste toss the match makes no difference in culpability. If the cabin burns and they believe EJ's inside- that is attempted premeditated murder. But, benefit of doubt, I'll *hold my breath* till I see the flames, eh? /wink*

Personally, I think Sami chickens out. I almost (not quite) suspect EJ of faking it (being unconscious). I'll see tomorrow, I guess. About Sami, I mean. Actually, I have a theory, but this forum is about "tomorrow's show".....so will save it for the Crystal Ball. LOL

Just wanted to thank Barb and peirot for posting the Days Ahead. I work in the or of a level one trauma center and many nights I am unable to watch Days on Soap Network (never get to see it during the day). Since Early Edition finished I really miss those ladies. Just wanted to thank you guys, keep up the good work! :sun:

surrygal, welcome to the board. Barb is Poirot, just to let ya know. yeah, it's confusing, but one in the same! happy posting and I'd like to see you in here alot!

Welcome to the board surrygal!!!! :wave: Happy posting!! :sun:

Just when I thought Days did not have enough *cough*Chelsea*cough*, the new Steph sounds like quite the hussie! Oh what fun! You know I love it when former beauty queens become actresses. I guess the scholorship didn't work out...;)

Back